AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
123.png Happy Mother's Day! (Alpha Release)
To all you Jacky / Milf lovers, mark your calendars, because the alpha release of AFV 0.08-1 will drop on May 8 2022 AKA "Mother's Day"!
While .08 is focused on Jacky, Ryan will also be getting into trouble with some of the other girls.
• On an important errand with Jacky, Ryan meets a new friend.
• Sidney and Ryan continue their late night antics in Ryan's room.
• Ever the crafty manipulator, Ryan makes an exciting new deal with Camille."
Remember that the alpha build is a test build of AFV that's only available for our BFF + tiers. Our testers help us to work out any bugs or errors in the game before we make our official supporter release.
* While it might be tempting to spend Mother's Day with two hot virtual mothers, Jacky and Camille... Please, don't neglect your real wives and mothers!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I know you all don't have it yet but for when ever it does leak,

If anyone is unsure how to start the new content from an old save. Advance the day to Monday morning and everything will start kicking off.
This I'm sure will be a common issue people will post about and I wanted to get that info out.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I think it makes more sense for a rough alpha build to leak early compared to a polished beta or final build. The former is buggy and benefits from having broad user feedback. While the latter is a complete product ready for consumption that has all the kinks ironed out.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I think it makes more sense for a rough alpha build to leak early compared to a polished beta or final build. The former is buggy and benefits from having broad user feedback. While the latter is a complete product ready for consumption that has all the kinks ironed out.
thealucid, you are right, but on the other hand, the alpha version is designed for technically competent players who can point to the exact location of the error. Simple players like me are unlikely to be able to correctly determine the location of an error, and they are of little use.:unsure:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
But then you have at least 50% the thread who didn't read that it was an Alpha and probably full of bugs complaining with the likes of "unplayable" and leaving bad reviews. leaking Alphas is always more trouble than waiting a few extra days.

Ruler89627

Mar 29, 2018
Does the person who leaks the builds have any alignment with the creator? I feel like creator will never leak it so it's someone who has completely different reasons, such as internet points.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Does the person who leaks the builds have any alignment with the creator? I feel like creator will never leak it so it's someone who has completely different reasons, such as internet points.
Noone cares about the likes or whatever. Its a sharing community. You play the games here for free because someone gave the links. Now this guy that gave the link played other games for free because someone else shared it. If you are subscribed to a creator and you play other games here for free then the least you can do is share as well.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes