Jan 25, 2020
Download megabasterd download till 4gb pause exit app restart and boom it downloads again if it doesn't restart pc make sure you wait till pause completely, only then exist

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Download megabasterd download till 4gb pause exit app restart and boom it downloads again if it doesn't restart pc make sure you wait till pause completely, only then exist
Also can help.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Same problem.
Are you playing through the entire event, or are you rolling back, because though she starts masturbating, the MC interrupts her before she can finish.

D2A

Sep 30, 2018
Are you playing through the entire event, or are you rolling back, because though she starts masturbating, the MC interrupts her before she can finish.
I play through the entire event. I can only watch on spy-cam. He is not interrupting her.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Ok if frustration is at 0, interrupt her in her office - Monday afternoon, then at the bath Monday Evening. Then Monday Cami goes to Lounge. This allows for the Cami events - also wine can be brought off Store. Interrupt Jacky at office/bath to see those events on Tues etc.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I play through the entire event. I can only watch on spy-cam. He is not interrupting her.
Have you been using the cheat mod? If so, I recommend only using it on very rare occasions. It tends to cause more problems than it's worth. Also, I know there was a save that was posted here earlier that was causing some problems. Did you by chance download a save from here? If not, for some reason a variable called "morning reflection" didn't trigger when the MC has his early morning moment of clarity. To fix, open the console with "Shift + o" then type "$ morning_reflection = True" hit enter, and that should fix your issue.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
slow speeds or malware
You don't have to worry about malware with the other download links either if you use a blocker like adblocker - ublock - ghostery - stands fair adblocker as those will prevent pop ups and redirects when clicking on a file hosts download link. If you download a file from one of the file hosts and it's slow you can try killing the download and clicking download again as sometimes doing this the download will now be faster then the last time.

Reactions: jkIII
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes