derpyderp

May 9, 2017
anyone got a clue how to get into the car to stop the mom from masturbating in event 83 did the prison part already but cant figure out the next it says go to city map to enter the car but MC does dont

Reactions: RottenPlum

pogo741852

Dec 18, 2018
The same thing happened to me, I went ahead with other things and it disappeared
anyone got a clue how to get into the car to stop the mom from masturbating in event 83 did the prison part already but cant figure out the next it says go to city map to enter the car but MC does dont

Reactions: derpyderp

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I loaded lastest saves, all i had was a happy ending of event 79... No new events... LOL !! NOT!!

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Hope not :( I have just started downloading so fingers crossed.
Pretty sure it is, since the Subscribestar versions are usually marked at such in the file name. I don't believe there's a "patch" option anymore either, and it's now just two separate versions.

-

It's good on everyone who supports WillTylor on whatever platform you can, but you do realize that the Subscribestar version is the only one that's uncensored now, and you actually get MORE for your money on Subscribestar.

Update is $10 on SS and $20 on Patreon. Why? Because supporting on SS is preferred since it's far less strict with its content policies. Whereas with Patreon there's always that fear they could just cancel your page for some arbitrary reason.

Reactions: strenif and 13lokiz

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
what is even new in this game ??? that long time and you cant even see what is new damn what a milker that dude

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020

You'd find what you're looking for in this thread if you just took a second to look. Keep in mind this is an alpha release. There's no need to call people "milker" or the like either. Do you support the project? If not, then shut the fuck up, because your opinion doesn't matter.

This guy has a full-time job that isn't creating adult games, so this is something that is basically being creating on free-time alone. He's doing an amazing job with it also.
lol you dont have to take it so personally bro, relax.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Dude chill, you are a big fan of the dev we got it but there is no need to be rude here just because someone has a diferent opinion. We only want to know whats new in this update.
"Rude" would be someone who doesn't support the game complaining about not seeing what's new in this version, when it's user error for the cause of that. Then out of frustration, again, because of their own fault, calls the developer a "milker".

I answered the guy's question, because he's too lazy or stupid to find information that's been posted here already. I also pointed out that the developer has a fulltime job that isn't creating adult games, which some might not know about, and that is reason for longer periods between updates.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes