strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i stopped playing this game back in update 0,4, does it have any mom son play since then?? it was a very good one with nice story generally
The mom (Jacky) has gotten a lot of content since .04
The current patch in development .08 is focused on her and will conclude with Ryan nailing his mom.

Reactions: TommyTuba

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I’ll check again but I didn’t see any blowjob between aunt Cami and MC in the version 7 WT but I’ll check again. When I see Aunt Cami in the shower she says showing her boobs wasn’t as bad as the bj she gave MC but I never triggered the bj during my gameplay.
To get these scene's you'll need to have Jacky kick her out of her room at night and visit Cami in the lounge.
To do this, have Jacky's Libido at 10 but her sexual frustration below 10.
Visit Jacky in the bathroom in the evening and block her from getting off.
Then visit Jacky in her room at night to block her again. You will see Cami being kicked out of Jacky's room as a part of this.
Finally, go to the lounge after interrupting Jacky and talk with Cami. You'll need to have some money with you. I'm not sure if Cami's Libido needs to be at 10 or not so keep that in mind.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No the first photoshot with lauren (event 11). I need to give 400 dollar to make lauren a cosplay outfit. Every evening I talk sydney in the kitchen and she always tell me to speak to her when she isnt busy.
I've only seen this bug once before but you somehow didn't get a particular flag flipped when you played.
To fix it, bring up the renpy consol while playing your save by holding shift and pressing o
Then type in
jump commissionsecondoutfit

This will force the first event to play out again and trigger all the right flags. From there you can buy all the camera equipment and then talk to Sidney again about doing the second one.

Last edited:
Reactions: EnterYourNameHere

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
To get these scene's you'll need to have Jacky kick her out of her room at night and visit Cami in the lounge.
To do this, have Jacky's Libido at 10 but her sexual frustration below 10.
Visit Jacky in the bathroom in the evening and block her from getting off.
Then visit Jacky in her room at night to block her again. You will see Cami being kicked out of Jacky's room as a part of this.
Finally, go to the lounge after interrupting Jacky and talk with Cami. You'll need to have some money with you. I'm not sure if Cami's Libido needs to be at 10 or not so keep that in mind.
Many thanks. I’m pretty sure that’s what I’ve been doing. I also made sure to have wine. It maybe I didn’t have have Jacky's Libido at 10 — and her sexual frustration BELOW 10.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Many thanks. I’m pretty sure that’s what I’ve been doing. I also made sure to have wine. It maybe I didn’t have have Jacky's Libido at 10 — and her sexual frustration BELOW 10.
That's where most people get tripped up. If it's at 10 she will ask Ryan to help her cum in the bathroom which you don't want to happen. She needs to be frustrated still at night so she'll kick out Cami to get some 'alone' time.

Reactions: aprco

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Any lesbian content coming up for Jacky?
Long term you bet! Jacky will be getting nasty with the other girls.
Short term, Will and I are currently setting that up to happen. We don't want to rush it and jump right into it like a lot of games do.

"You bastard, you're fucking her too?!"
"Come on mom, don't be mad."
"Oh ok, I'm not mad."
"Great! Lets all fuck together!"
"Yay!"

Like with her starting to mess around with her son to her fucking him, we want it to be about corrupting her into getting naughty with the other girls with some build up and teasing. Not just have her agree to messing around with her daughters/sister/student/co-worker within a single scene. Will's plan for this will have you seeing Jacky getting a taste of that corruption in this upcoming update but nothing major will happen in .08.
Once Jacky and Ryan are fucking we can start to push the lesbian content.

The TLDR is yes, but not yet. We're building the ground work for it now.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Sorry - but I lost the Save file I used for 0.7 Walkthur. And haven't had the time to recreate it. If someone has a save thur 0.7 (i.e. what the walkthur covered) I can use to create a 0.8 Walkthur. Assuming liked and used the 0.7 one of course.
Sadly you'd be better off replaying the game using your current Walkthrough to try to catch all the minor issues with it as there are more than a few. I do understand how much a pain that could be, see my sig, and I wished I took notes when I played to help give you to make it much easier but I didn't think about it until I had already encountered more than a few. For one I had to figure out how to have sex with Sid by digging through the game code since you didn't explicitly say you had to do all the Park Events to progress her as I though they were just optional.

Also, I would suggest having the MC use the game's built in cheat to get the web cams and all the photography equipment to ensure the MC has more than enough $$$ during the School Counsel President part in case the player gets screwed a lot on tips doing the deliveries.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
...check that shit, everything bought, just under $6k, everyone but mums libido is at 10, I think hers is 7, her name is Jacky, and the mc is mine (Alan).
That is total blasphemy since Alan is the name of Ryan's dead twin brother. You are one sick and cruel individual, mainly for leaving Jacky's libido at 7 instead of bumping it up to 10.
:cool:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Short term, Will and I are currently setting that up to happen. We don't want to rush it and jump right into it like a lot of games do.

"Oh ok, I'm not mad."
"Yay!"

Like with her starting to mess around with her son to her fucking him, we want it to be about corrupting her into getting naughty with the other girls with some build up and teasing. Not just have her agree to messing around with her daughters/sister/student/co-worker within a single scene. Will's plan for this will have you seeing Jacky getting a taste of that corruption in this upcoming update but nothing major will happen in .08.

Well given the hints about Jacky and Camille maybe having had some kind of incestial relationship with their dad, I figured it would come out that they did at least once had a lesbian moment together in their past.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

"Oh ok, I'm not mad."
"Yay!"

Sounds great!
Btw-I’d be happy to pay for updates as they come out but I hate subscribing to games. Any chance you might release your games on itch so I can pay per game?

Reactions: strenif

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I've only seen this bug once before but you somehow didn't get a particular flag flipped when you played.
To fix it, bring up the renpy consol while playing your save by holding shift and pressing o
Then type in
jump commissionsecondoutfit

This will force the first event to play out again and trigger all the right flags. From there you can buy all the camera equipment and then talk to Sidney again about doing the second one.
Worked ty.

Reactions: strenif

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Still not getting it. Nvrmnd, I'll wait for the next update. Thanks for your help, though.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sounds great!
Btw-I’d be happy to pay for updates as they come out but I hate subscribing to games. Any chance you might release your games on itch so I can pay per game?
SubscribeStar has the option to send tips. I'd be happy to send you the game link for a tip there whenever I release a build.

Reactions: TommyTuba

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sounds great!
I forget the reason but itch kept rejecting AFV. IIRC it was something to do with the game being to big or something.
I thought they had an issue with Ryan or Lauren's looks but they've got a ton of loli games on their platform so that wasn't the reason.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Wasn't it because of the strongly implied "incest" in earlier versions before the split?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes