Clasher1

Jul 29, 2021
It sounds like you're missing these:
  • Sex in the Park
  • Sex with Sidney in MC's bed at night, the Mess Around option when going to bed when Sidney isn't working at the club
  • Sidney giving you a HJ in your bed while your mother is there going on how she just found out that Sidney has been sleeping in your bed at night due to being narced on by Aunt Cami while you are getting Aunt Cami to give you either a HJ, TitJob or Blowjob (I don't remember which)
That must be it ! I do have the first and second one but I haven't finished the Camille storyline yet.
Thanks !

Reactions: Lord Ashram

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is a good approach. Too often in these games once you're fucking someone the harem becomes easy.
I'm glad others think so to. It's long been a pet peev of mine. I always felt there was a lot of story in an incest harem game after the MC has fucked each girl that never got told. Some sneaking around, some subtle manipulation, a ton of master class bullshitting from Ryan, should make for some fun event chains. We've got about a month before the next update is planned to drop (fingers crossed) and I'm excited to see how people respond to a couple of events that start teasing this outcome.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
If this is the criteria for a tag, then these should be on there as well as;

Adventure
BDSM
Cosplay
Drugs
Female domination
Fantasy (v0.8h+)
Horror (v0.8h+)
humiliation
monster (v0.8h+)
parody (v0.8h+)
puzzle
school setting
Sci-fi

I am positive I missed some but w/e. Flimsy if you ask me, but sure you run ahead in the dark forest with scissors.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Adventure
BDSM
Cosplay
Drugs
Female domination
Fantasy (v0.8h+)
Horror (v0.8h+)
humiliation
monster (v0.8h+)
parody (v0.8h+)
puzzle
school setting
Sci-fi

I am positive I missed some but w/e. Flimsy if you ask me, but sure you run ahead in the dark forest with scissors.
BDSM
Cosplay
Drugs
Humiliation
School Setting

Should all indeed be tags, you're right.
Legitimately, they should be tags.

BDSM ( if you l et the FBI agent have her fun)
Cosplay ( All the photo shoots)
Drugs ( You literally drug or try to drug all the women in your family)
Humiliation ( Your aunt forced into becoming your maid, pretty much anything with her)
School Setting ( A lot of the content with Lauren, and with Mom, happen in the school)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Adventure
BDSM
Cosplay
Drugs
Female domination
Fantasy (v0.8h+)
Horror (v0.8h+)
humiliation
monster (v0.8h+)
parody (v0.8h+)
puzzle
school setting
Sci-fi

Who are you responding too?
Too many people tag minor shit in these games, Tags should represent major themes only IMO.
We need a jail for assholes who destroy the search functionality by doing stuff like this. I'd be so pissed if I landed here looking for Horror/Monster/Fantasy/SciFi games.

Reactions: Kay_Kay

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Who are you responding too?
Too many people tag minor shit in these games, Tags should represent major themes only IMO.
We need a jail for assholes who destroy the search functionality by doing stuff like this. I'd be so pissed if I landed here looking for Horror/Monster/Fantasy/SciFi games.
Ironically, it's you they're replying to.
You're the one who told them that the bestiality tag is there because of the edited photoshoots.

They're arguing that, it shouldn't count as having bestiality because it never actually happens. It's not real. Similar to how the Halloween special isn't real. They're technically in the game, the same way the game technically has bestiality. Kinda but not really.

Not saying I agree with him, but I can see his logic.
Some of the other tags he mentioned, should be added though, as i mentioned in my own above comment

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ironically, it's you they're replying to.
You're the one who told them that the bestiality tag is there because of the edited photoshoots.

They're arguing that, it shouldn't count as having bestiality because it never actually happens. It's not real. Similar to how the Halloween special isn't real. They're technically in the game, the same way the game technically has bestiality. Kinda but not really.

Not saying I agree with him, but I can see his logic.
Some of the other tags he mentioned, should be added though, as i mentioned in my own above comment
LOL I was only responding to the question not commenting on whether it is justified.

I think it's a stupid tag, but I understand it's a major trigger for many people, so I'd place it in the grey area of kinks that are mostly unsearchable because of assholes determined to Tag shit they want to avoid at all costs instead of thinking about people trying to find this content.
You see the same in
NTR (Wahhh that guy whistled at my girlfriend .... thats NTR!!!),
and
Gay (Wahhh!! This game has that one character who is Trans/Trap/Sissy... Thats GAY!!!).

PS, jan^s, if you use the reply button it makes it easier to see the context of your post. or at least mention the person you are responding too, @[name] or copy/paste their name. All of which hits the person with a notification.

PPS S1nsational, Best way to get a Tag added is probably to report the OP, select other and tell them what Tags should be added and why, putting them in the main thread is hit & miss, you never know when a Mod is going to pass through. (or report your own post, that might work too)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
LOL I was only responding to the question not commenting on whether it is justified.

I think it's a stupid tag, but I understand it's a major trigger for many people, so I'd place it in the grey area of kinks that are mostly unsearchable because of assholes determined to Tag shit they want to avoid at all costs instead of thinking about people trying to find this content.
You see the same in
NTR (Wahhh that guy whistled at my girlfriend .... thats NTR!!!),
and
Gay (Wahhh!! This game has that one character who is Trans/Trap/Sissy... Thats GAY!!!).

PS, jan^s, if you use the reply button it makes it easier to see the context of your post. or at least mention the person you are responding too, @[name] or copy/paste their name. All of which hits the person with a notification.

PPS S1nsational, Best way to get a Tag added is probably to report the OP, select other and tell them what Tags should be added and why, putting them in the main thread is hit & miss, you never know when a Mod is going to pass through.
I can see both sides of the coin for the tags honestly. Hard not to. There are tags i'd like used differently so i can find what I'm looking for easier, but there are tags that I understand people being very wary of. NTR of course being a major one. But, there are many times of tags being misused and it ruins things no matter if you're looking for them or to avoid them.

Also, we really need a bisexual tag. But that's neither here nor there.

As for the rest, I was trying to get the tags added by posting them here, I was simply pointing out to Jan^s that those tag in perticual weren't the bad ideas he thought they were. But I might actually try to get them added like you suggested, no harm in trying.

Reactions: Stil996

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I feel there needs to be major, minor, and low tier tags, hierarchy.
Instead of just one big block of words alphabetized in little boxes.

Have them in something similar;
major be like pertinent to the story or objective of the story; if there is mom son stuff, incest or how the sleep sex is a plot point.
minor be like pertinent to secondary characters or not plot derivative in nature, 3dgc, animated, point&click, sandbox,
low be like pertinent to one shots that maybe occur relative low in the story of requires the MC to actively seek out to accomplish hidden objectives and such, bestiality or the sex acts themselves would fit in this case.

Each would be (major minor low) expandable and clickable as they are now, just a better overall visual organized look and feel.
This would give the player user a better "Oh this game plot is centered around incest" I might not like this or fuck yeah balls deep in mom whoo whooot.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

Adventure
BDSM
Cosplay
Drugs
Female domination
Fantasy (v0.8h+)
Horror (v0.8h+)
humiliation
monster (v0.8h+)
parody (v0.8h+)
puzzle
school setting
Sci-fi

Puzzle?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
In the early releases you gained stealth points by doing a stealth game a puzzle in nature. and the store job was more like this as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I feel there needs to be major, minor, and low tier tags, hierarchy.
Instead of just one big block of words alphabetized in little boxes.

Have them in something similar;
major be like pertinent to the story or objective of the story; if there is mom son stuff, incest or how the sleep sex is a plot point.
minor be like pertinent to secondary characters or not plot derivative in nature, 3dgc, animated, point&click, sandbox,
low be like pertinent to one shots that maybe occur relative low in the story of requires the MC to actively seek out to accomplish hidden objectives and such, bestiality or the sex acts themselves would fit in this case.

Each would be (major minor low) expandable and clickable as they are now, just a better overall visual organized look and feel.
This would give the player user a better "Oh this game plot is centered around incest" I might not like this or fuck yeah balls deep in mom whoo whooot.
You realize of course, most people aren't all going to agree on what should or should not be considered minor.
You for example, think bestiality should be a "minor" tag for this game, because it's not really happening. No character is actually having sex with an animal. It's just edited pictures. But for someone trying to avoid it at all, that could be more than enough for them to want to avoid this game.

Hell another example. Pretty much anyone reading this, and thus having played the game is into incest. Grand. Now, even knowing we all love incest, how many of us are going to agree that step family or adopted family should be tagged incest the same way as full blooded family? You'd get a lot of arguments, good and bad, on both sides.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You realize of course, most people aren't all going to agree on what should or should not be considered minor.
You for example, think bestiality should be a "minor" tag for this game, because it's not really happening. No character is actually having sex with an animal. It's just edited pictures. But for someone trying to avoid it at all, that could be more than enough for them to want to avoid this game.

Hell another example. Pretty much anyone reading this, and thus having played the game is into incest. Grand. Now, even knowing we all love incest, how many of us are going to agree that step family or adopted family should be tagged incest the same way as full blooded family? You'd get a lot of arguments, good and bad, on both sides.
What we need is "Search Tags" & "Veto Tags", search tags for people trying to find content, and Veto Tags for those trying to avoid any hint of specific content.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I use the tags as a secondary Info source, and I go more by what different players say in the coments and by the short overwiev given by the dev and the ingame pics posted but I am not to picky with the kinks

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What we need is "Search Tags" & "Veto Tags", search tags for people trying to find content, and Veto Tags for those trying to avoid any hint of specific content.
that already exist in the search criteria tab you can filter and set a list of tags to be ignored

Reactions: S1nsational
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes