Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Great, thanks!
BTW-How do you get the Aunt Cami event in the lounge to trigger? I've tried everything I can think of.
You have to pussy block mum/Jacky, the only way Aunt/Cami will sleep on the sofa is if you interrupt mum while she is fingering herself in the evening, then at night when you would normally go to bed, Cami is in the living room, and of course money, I think it is 400 to HJ 600 for TJ and 1000 for BJ.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
You have to pussy block mum/Jacky, the only way Aunt/Cami will sleep on the sofa is if you interrupt mum while she is fingering herself in the evening, then at night when you would normally go to bed, Cami is in the living room, and of course money, I think it is 400 to HJ 600 for TJ and 1000 for BJ.
That is some high class costing action there....

bitch what.gif

And the MC just takes this abuse?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I would love to be able to add that level of customization to the game, but in reality, to make every sex scene with every girl optional or not, and then to try to manage their relationships with each other keeping track of every choice you’ve made, would create so many content/character branches, I would need a large team, a bunch of overpowered rigs, and a lot of money to be able to keep creating enough content to keep each branch going each release. Most everyone ive ever talked to who have tried their hand at game development are pretty surprised at how time intensive game development actually is. I know I was. For that reason, my game, like most games in this vein, are only able to offer very limited story branches, and story progress slows dramatically the more that story branches.
This is Correct! Your Story is great! The Game System is Perfect! This i no mean!
I mean forced sex. (player rape)
as an an example. at Matt and Lauren's first sex. after mate you can't say "no". The MC also has sex with her afterwards.

why is it not possible to prevent it?

or you say to Mandy, your fav girl is Sidney. But the MC always has those annoying dreams about the mother at school...

I happy your game have not only Girls with this shit big boobs and Monster Penis. This i hate in the games.

The ways to find in your game. is no easy this i like. Make me fun!

But the forced sex... :cry: :cry: :cry: i know is in all Games the problem. only in Simple Days have you full Control....

I leave School love and Friends as supporter.
because now player rape has too

I should prevent Jacky from masturbating. Why? I want Matt to get her. The story with the other girls doesn't go any further now. like with Megan... I guess I have to accept that this game isn't for me. sad after so many hours of play. but I just don't want to have to have sex if I don't want to.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Will the gallery unlock cheat work if i download the patreon version instead of subscribestar? (since it has a higher patch number, maybe it is fixed)

Edit: I checked both files, the gallery unlock does not work

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Proof of life & New Update Schedule Nov 7th
This is going to come as unwelcome news to some of you since I didn't clarify it before, and I really should have, but the Halloween release was an update, and thus has set the release of version 0.08_v3 to two months after the release of 0.08_halloween. Here is the new schedule I will be trying to adhere to going forward until the next release.
So the release of the supporter build of 0.08_halloween was Oct 27th, that means....
• Proof of life (public) Thursday Nov 3rd (That's this one, Sorry I'm late!)
• Preview or poll Thursday Nov 10th ( for "Best Friend +" tiers)
• Proof of life (for supporters) Thursday Nov 17th
Preview or poll Around Nov 24th (Thanksgiving) ( for "Best Friend +" tiers)
Public release of AFV 0.08_halloween Sunday Nov 27th
Proof of life (public) Thursday Dec 1st
Preview or poll Thursday Dec 8th ( for "Best Friend +" tiers)
• Proof of life (for supporters) Thursday Dec 15th
• UPDATE 0.08_v3α
(test version for "Family +" tiers) Tuesday Dec 20th
Preview or poll Thursday Dec 22nd ( for "Best Friend +" tiers)
• UPDATE 0.08_v3β (supporter version) Tuesday Dec 27th
Like last time, there will also be some unscheduled posts, previews, game promotions etc... That are not listed in the schedule, so keep an eye on our page! These dates are subject to change due to outside influences such as my family at Christmas, so I can't hard commit to them, but I will do everything I can to not miss them by more than a day or two.
I've really sucked at communicating with you guys after I released the Halloween update, mainly because of some family stuff, but even though I wasn't great with communication, I was still working hard on the game. I've gotten a lot of renders done for the next update already, and Strenif has been posing and running renders for the next update as well. I've already started scripting on a few events, so we are off to a really good start for 0.08_v3.
I love where we're going with the story! We're trying to keep that mix of fun/exciting/sexy going. I think we're on track pretty well with the coming content.
Thanks to all of you who support us! We're really trying our best to be worthy of it. I'm still loving the development process, and fortunately I'm still feeling like it's an awesome hobby, and haven't reached the point where it's an inconvenient responsibility. I really think this keeps up the quality of the game, and keeps driving its production forward. I'm just super grateful to all of you who make it possible for me to keep doing what I love!
I hope you all have a great week! As always, I'm fairly accessible on the discord server for anyone who wants to chat or has any questions.

Sorry this is so late. I got really caught up in the Halloween release and then some family stuff right after Halloween kept me really distracted.

Links for 0.08_v2 public are now available below and on the OP.

PC:
MAC:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Proof of life & New Update Schedule Nov 7th
This is going to come as unwelcome news to some of you since I didn't clarify it before, and I really should have, but the Halloween release was an update, and thus has set the release of version 0.08_v3 to two months after the release of 0.08_halloween. Here is the new schedule I will be trying to adhere to going forward until the next release.
So the release of the supporter build of 0.08_halloween was Oct 27th, that means....
• Proof of life (public) Thursday Nov 3rd (That's this one, Sorry I'm late!)
• Preview or poll Thursday Nov 10th ( for "Best Friend +" tiers)
• Proof of life (for supporters) Thursday Nov 17th
Preview or poll Around Nov 24th (Thanksgiving) ( for "Best Friend +" tiers)
Public release of AFV 0.08_halloween Sunday Nov 27th
Proof of life (public) Thursday Dec 1st
Preview or poll Thursday Dec 8th ( for "Best Friend +" tiers)
• Proof of life (for supporters) Thursday Dec 15th
• UPDATE 0.08_v3α
(test version for "Family +" tiers) Tuesday Dec 20th
Preview or poll Thursday Dec 22nd ( for "Best Friend +" tiers)
• UPDATE 0.08_v3β (supporter version) Tuesday Dec 27th
Like last time, there will also be some unscheduled posts, previews, game promotions etc... That are not listed in the schedule, so keep an eye on our page! These dates are subject to change due to outside influences such as my family at Christmas, so I can't hard commit to them, but I will do everything I can to not miss them by more than a day or two.
I've really sucked at communicating with you guys after I released the Halloween update, mainly because of some family stuff, but even though I wasn't great with communication, I was still working hard on the game. I've gotten a lot of renders done for the next update already, and Strenif has been posing and running renders for the next update as well. I've already started scripting on a few events, so we are off to a really good start for 0.08_v3.
I love where we're going with the story! We're trying to keep that mix of fun/exciting/sexy going. I think we're on track pretty well with the coming content.
Thanks to all of you who support us! We're really trying our best to be worthy of it. I'm still loving the development process, and fortunately I'm still feeling like it's an awesome hobby, and haven't reached the point where it's an inconvenient responsibility. I really think this keeps up the quality of the game, and keeps driving its production forward. I'm just super grateful to all of you who make it possible for me to keep doing what I love!
I hope you all have a great week! As always, I'm fairly accessible on the discord server for anyone who wants to chat or has any questions.

Sorry this is so late. I got really caught up in the Halloween release and then some family stuff right after Halloween kept me really distracted.

Links for 0.08_v2 public are now available below and on the OP.

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
I just want to clarify to all of you that the links in the above post are to the public version of 0.08_v2. So that's a version behind what's already on the OP. Being the free public version, it also doesn't have access the the cheat mod. I can't really think of any reason you'd want to download that version unless you were against piracy and didn't want to pay for the most recent version of AFV.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I just want to clarify to all of you that the links in the above post are to the public version of 0.08_v2. So that's a version behind what's already on the OP. Being the free public version, it also doesn't have access the the cheat mod. I can't really think of any reason you'd want to download that version unless you were against piracy and didn't want to pay for the most recent version of AFV.
Maybe some people want to lag behind ; maybe some of them want to be the Windows Phone of piracy

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So in the roughly 8 weeks left in the year, there are going to be 4 proof of life posts.
4rqarf.jpg

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
no problem! but i hate Halloween! and i see no sence to change to your version :unsure: but thanks :cool:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I would love to be able to add that level of customization to the game, but in reality, to make every sex scene with every girl optional or not, and then to try to manage their relationships with each other keeping track of every choice you’ve made, would create so many content/character branches, I would need a large team, a bunch of overpowered rigs, and a lot of money to be able to keep creating enough content to keep each branch going each release. Most everyone ive ever talked to who have tried their hand at game development are pretty surprised at how time intensive game development actually is. I know I was. For that reason, my game, like most games in this vein, are only able to offer very limited story branches, and story progress slows dramatically the more that story branches.
Thanks for the insight. Love the game.
I actually like Lauren and the mother btw.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I did that and I have enough money but the aunt never gives in and her daughter says something to the MC like “Gee, I wonder why?”

Oct 10, 2022
I did that and I have enough money but the aunt never gives in and her daughter says something to the MC like “Gee, I wonder why?”
She needs to have 10 lust 10 submission at least. You can use maid missions for both. Also you need to buy wine but looks like you know that part.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes