Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That would be nice. I tried using the intended but it didn’t work.
Oh fuck it, I am in a rare good mood for one instead of my normal prickish self.
I think there is one maybe 2 more things to do with mum, I am a SAVEAHOLIC, so there are 19 pages, maybe doubles, of saves at every normal (NONE NTR) sex scene, I used the unlocker so I think the NTR stuff maybe unlocked, but I don't give a fuck to check that shit, everything bought, just under $6k, everyone but mums libido is at 10, I think hers is 7, her name is Jacky, and the mc is mine (Alan).

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
more bed stuff... at night when shes there and there not tired.
Also I think you haven't done the school election yet.

Jan 9, 2019
You can click on the ??? marks to get a hint on what to do for that event. Keep completing events and this one will become available.
but I clicked on "Event 11: ???", and the first image appears, with the "thoughts" and about the "four hundred dollars"
all ??? they say it's to continue with the sisters, but a bug doesn't allow

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I am disappointed. The game is well done. It's even perfect! Problem is, there's player rape. I never wanted to have sex with Lauren but had to do it. The same with the mother! The mother is totally unerotic. I like Megan, Sidney and Mandy. Matt is welcome to have everyone else. but the game doesn't go on! I hate the scene i must fuck lauren. I don't want this! You can't say no! This kill the good game complete! Lauren chose to have sex with him if she loses. It's not the player's problem because you can't do anything about it. and i don't give a damn about lauren or my mother

For all. Sex is very personal. But the developers just don't understand that. Big boobs and big penis. Unfortunately, the developers don't know more than that. and this game dies from that too...

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I am disappointed. The game is well done. It's even perfect! Problem is, there's player rape. I never wanted to have sex with Lauren but had to do it. The same with the mother! The mother is totally unerotic. I like Megan, Sidney and Mandy. Matt is welcome to have everyone else. but the game doesn't go on! I hate the scene i must fuck lauren. I don't want this! You can't say no! This kill the good game complete! Lauren chose to have sex with him if she loses. It's not the player's problem because you can't do anything about it. and i don't give a damn about lauren or my mother

For all. Sex is very personal. But the developers just don't understand that. Big boobs and big penis. Unfortunately, the developers don't know more than that. and this game dies from that too...
ignore the scene and that's it (?) plus this is a linear game (kinda) not a visual novel or an rpg so I don't quite understand your complaint, I guess you also complain about triple A linear games (if you play them)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Oh fuck it, I am in a rare good mood for one instead of my normal prickish self.
I think there is one maybe 2 more things to do with mum, I am a SAVEAHOLIC, so there are 19 pages, maybe doubles, of saves at every normal (NONE NTR) sex scene, I used the unlocker so I think the NTR stuff maybe unlocked, but I don't give a fuck to check that shit, everything bought, just under $6k, everyone but mums libido is at 10, I think hers is 7, her name is Jacky, and the mc is mine (Alan).

Mega
Great, thanks!
BTW-How do you get the Aunt Cami event in the lounge to trigger? I've tried everything I can think of.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

I would love to be able to add that level of customization to the game, but in reality, to make every sex scene with every girl optional or not, and then to try to manage their relationships with each other keeping track of every choice you’ve made, would create so many content/character branches, I would need a large team, a bunch of overpowered rigs, and a lot of money to be able to keep creating enough content to keep each branch going each release. Most everyone ive ever talked to who have tried their hand at game development are pretty surprised at how time intensive game development actually is. I know I was. For that reason, my game, like most games in this vein, are only able to offer very limited story branches, and story progress slows dramatically the more that story branches.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes