Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Photohunt is one that comes to mind - decent in game walkthur. But I am not as "vested" in the characters (women) as I am with A Family Venture. I do think WillTylor had given a lot of thought to the path of the game.

The Election path was honestly one of the best storylines I have seen. I also thought the CosPlay photoshoots and website were a very interesting way of "making money" for the MC. I would like to some more photoshoots etc to expand the website idea.

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
Is it possible to spoil some of the scenes? In the ntr route, is there a lot of action between the mc's mom and matt in the new scene? Are there hints of seduction or scenes between matt and other characters apart from the mother and one of the sisters? On the loyalty route, does the MC advance more with the mother? How are the rest of the scenes with the other characters? Do they add something new or are they repetitive?

Puddihaha

Sep 9, 2022
Is it possible to spoil some of the scenes? In the ntr route, is there a lot of action between the mc's mom and matt in the new scene? Are there hints of seduction or scenes between matt and other characters apart from the mother and one of the sisters? On the loyalty route, does the MC advance more with the mother? How are the rest of the scenes with the other characters? Do they add something new or are they repetitive?
patience my friend

Reactions: pedrohefe

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Well, I like milfs, especially thic ones like demon boy, true bond and crazy son, incest, corruption and slightly ntr.
if you want something that has incest and some ntr (not canon) I would recommend you to play power vaccum, very good game. And long story short is also another very good game (although this one barely has ntr)

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
if you want something that has incest and some ntr (not canon) I would recommend you to play power vaccum, very good game. And long story short is also another very good game (although this one barely has ntr)
Long short story is amazing. Already played it. Power vacuum Ive abandoned for some reason and never replayed it

Reactions: Chaosguy

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Long Short Story takes 10 mins "to play" - that is a visual novel to me - not a game. Not bad as far as it goes.

A Family Venture has much more game play than that. I also find the female characters to be more visual realistic than in most other visual novels/games I have tried off F95.
Wtf!?!?!? You can't be serious. A family venture is a sandbox "game". The worst cancer in all AVN's. You literally can fast forward for 30m repeating the same scenes 50 times just to unlock a new 30 second scene made up of 12 renders. That isn't "gameplay". That is conning your players. That is turning a game with 40m of content into a 6 hour slugfest of repeating the same shit over and over and over and over again.

Visually realistic?!?!?! WHAT? As much as I love this game, this has one of the most cartoonish and unrealistic character models of all games I've played. Like seriously wtf are you even talking about? What an absurd take.

Mar 16, 2022
Wtf!?!?!? You can't be serious. A family venture is a sandbox "game". The worst cancer in all AVN's. You literally can fast forward for 30m repeating the same scenes 50 times just to unlock a new 30 second scene made up of 12 renders. That isn't "gameplay". That is conning your players. That is turning a game with 40m of content into a 6 hour slugfest of repeating the same shit over and over and over and over again.

Visually realistic?!?!?! WHAT? As much as I love this game, this has one of the most cartoonish and unrealistic character models of all games I've played. Like seriously wtf are you even talking about? What an absurd take.
Sandbox doesn't have to be cancer...it's how it's implemented. AFV is very user friendly as far as sandbox goes.
" one of the most cartoonish and unrealistic character models of all games I've played." Seriously? Well, you haven't played many games on the site then. Which model were you talking about? Ryan? Agreed that he's cartoonish in regards to his essential equipment, but nowhere near the most cartoonish...
I could continue, and I may well when you reply. But for now, I'll just say...What's up your arse mate!?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I did say the female characters LOL. And far as AFV is concerned - it has had the right balance for the game that it is.

AFV has some features and plot lines unique to it. Again it was worth the time to make a walkthru for it. But if you don't like it, no one is making you play it. :)

Reactions: doight

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Sandbox doesn't have to be cancer...it's how it's implemented. AFV is very user friendly as far as sandbox goes.
" one of the most cartoonish and unrealistic character models of all games I've played." Seriously? Well, you haven't played many games on the site then. Which model were you talking about? Ryan? Agreed that he's cartoonish in regards to his essential equipment, but nowhere near the most cartoonish...
I could continue, and I may well when you reply. But for now, I'll just say...What's up your arse mate!?
Nothing is up my ass. I get that my comment offended your sensibility but nothing I said is factually incorrect. No need to rush to the defense of the Dev or the game. I wasn't attacking it. I very much enjoy the game for what it is. But the comment I was replying to so was fucking out there I just had to address it. This game has LESS content than the other game that was being discussed. The only reason it makes it seem like more the very fact that it is a sandbox and you have to repeat things you've done 100 times over just to get to the new content. It's bloat. Nothing else. Calling it "gameplay" is absolutely hilarious.

And again the character models are I believe the most cartoonish of all the dozens of games I play and follow. It's gonna have to be between AFV, Projekt Passion and Corrupted Love. Literally EVERYTHING else i play looks more real. This isn't really up for discussion. Look at the Mom or Aunt Camille for the love of God. They barely resemble human beings hahahah. So again don't get your panties in a bunch. I love this game, but nothing about the art style of A Family Venture is anything near "realistic".

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

There is no event in AFV you need to do 50 times to see a new scene. In fact, I can't think of any event other than delivering from the warehouse that you need to repeat without seeing something new.

If you're doing a event and arn't seeing anything new, then repeating it over and over isn't going to unlock anything. Try checking your phone and completing other events. Sidney's night scenes are a good example of an event that's progress is paused until you've completed other events.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
There is no event in AFV you need to do 50 times to see a new scene. In fact, I can't think of any event other than delivering from the warehouse that you need to repeat without seeing something new.

If you're doing a event and arn't seeing anything new, then repeating it over and over isn't going to unlock anything. Try checking your phone and completing other events. Sidney's night scenes are a good example of an event that's progress is paused until you've completed other events.
That is incorrect. You need to replay the scenes multiple times to see the variations in them. The only way you get angry points or lust points or whatever, I can't even remember what they are called, is by literally doing the scenes over and over again and picking different options to raise said points and see different outcomes. Unless of course you just use the cheats, which I avoid.

In any case, whether you are mindlessly repeating scenes ot just skipping week after week, after week just to proc new content is the same thing. Non sandbox games don't have this issue, they don't waste your time and have higher replayability value. The mere attempt at stating that a sandbox game has more content and playtime than a non sandbox game is moronic. Because 80% of it is repetitive bloat.

• Angry
Reactions: fishbulb123

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That is incorrect. You need to replay the scenes multiple times to see the variations in them. The only way you get angry points or lust points or whatever, I can't even remember what they are called, is by literally doing the scenes over and over again and picking different options to raise said points and see different outcomes. Unless of course you just use the cheats, which I avoid.

In any case, whether you are mindlessly repeating scenes ot just skipping week after week, after week just to proc new content is the same thing. Non sandbox games don't have this issue, they don't waste your time and have higher replayability value. The mere attempt at stating that a sandbox game has more content and playtime than a non sandbox game is moronic. Because 80% of it is repetitive bloat.
You want to avoid getting any girl angry. As for lust points, just use the cheats build into the phone. That's what I do.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018

I like sandboxes because usually they let you pick and choose which stories to progress.

That being said, family venture is different in that all of jacky's content is locked behind Sidney and the other sister's content. So it could be made an AVN since the story is a linear path to a harem anyway.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes