Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
There is no event in AFV you need to do 50 times to see a new scene. In fact, I can't think of any event other than delivering from the warehouse that you need to repeat without seeing something new.

If you're doing a event and arn't seeing anything new, then repeating it over and over isn't going to unlock anything. Try checking your phone and completing other events. Sidney's night scenes are a good example of an event that's progress is paused until you've completed other events.
Not 50, but for example every photoshoots 3-4-5 times until you got enough submission points to get full scene.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Lots of ways to progress an event via programing and set up, I have seen several games do far worst than that :)

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
Anybody else have an issue when they reach 19 points on the election event if you get any points after that it shoots you back to 0?

Reactions: allintine

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Anybody else have an issue when they reach 19 points on the election event if you get any points after that it shoots you back to 0?
So the school influence points reset every week when the principal is reading the results. They aren't accumulative throughout the entire election event, and must be earned again each week. I hope this is what you mean since I haven't seen them reset to zero mid week. And just to be sure, I just took a look at all the instances of that variable in the code, and I don't see any circumstances that would reset the points to 0 besides the built in weekly reset described above.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
It is a weekly reset and you have to redo the events that raise school influence (pay money to Lauren, poster via the art teacher, pay diaz etc)

And then it will go up by itself after that until the next reset. Once School Influence is 20+ (and the other events are done - Mandy/Camille moved in, Dirt on Matt given to Megan, Will Tylor's mail on uniforms and a few more I think) then Lauren can "win" the election.

I tried to be very careful with the walkthru - the election is one more complicated things I seen done in a game off F95. (Still think it is one of best plots etc I have seen to date)

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Update on the Update (beta)
First off, there is now an Android build of the alpha you can find in the post with all the links to the build, so if any of you BFF plus's wanted to help in the test phase, I'd love to get your eyes on the android version to let us know if there are any errors with that build. Cybeon said it is possible that the new build will not work on older phones and chrome books. So, take that into consideration.
I think I'll have the beta out by Thursday... that may not be accurate, but that's my best guess.
Thank you to everyone who's been participating in the testing, you were extremely helpful in identifying my coding errors! Your support is very much appreciated, and the feedback on the update has also been useful.
Hope you guys all have a great week!

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for the updates! WillTaylor though needs to stop trying to give dates. I don't think he's ever hit them. But at least he's actively working and talking to us. More than so many other titles on the site.
I tried really hard to prove uwfan1980 wrong this time, but I'm afraid I ended up living up to my reputation. The beta will be released later today. I've just got to update the credits page and verify that I got all the incest out of the patreon script. Unfortunately I can't keep my eyes open any longer, so I've got to get a little sleep first.

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
I tried really hard to prove uwfan1980 wrong this time, but I'm afraid I ended up living up to my reputation. The beta will be released later today. I've just got to update the credits page and verify that I got all the incest out of the patreon script. Unfortunately I can't keep my eyes open any longer, so I've got to get a little sleep first.
Sorry, I was meaning it in jest, I do appreciate you :) have a great rest. it'll be out when it's ready.

Thanks again!

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Hopefully this update will finally push the story and scene along. I kind of lost faith in this VN and unsubbed after Dev decided to go all-in on the stripclub update.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I would not say all in on the stripclub (VIP membership), the prison visit was more of the major plot development. I think this next version works as far a plot moving foward.

IMHO - I think some more cosplay shoots, Lauran, Mandy and MC graduating, maybe a college location where Sidney attends (and Lauran, Mandy and MC start college at - would be interesting). And then of course getting Mom in bed :)

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I would not say all in on the stripclub (VIP membership), the prison visit was more of the major plot development. I think this next version works as far a plot moving foward.

IMHO - I think some more cosplay shoots, Lauran, Mandy and MC graduating, maybe a college location where Sidney attends (and Lauran, Mandy and MC start college at - would be interesting). And then of course getting Mom in bed :)
Wasn't most of the Dev time taken by doing a "tech update" with the Strip Club? At least that was my understanding of it last year (and why I gave up being a sub. whenever a dev does a "tech update" it's almost always mean no more content for over a year)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes