Morho

May 16, 2023
Because she owes money to the mafia and unless the mc pays them every week she has to work as a stripper. But it's very easily avoidable in my opinion.
and can we corrupt her for example that we pay mafia and they will let her personal whore for us in club? personal is key word i readed that dev focusing on club mostly so probably not much other content?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
The walkthur I will post and associated save file is the Loyalty route. If you want to see the NTR content - the samba app on the phone will unlock them for you to see.

Reactions: perseus420

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
and can we corrupt her for example that we pay mafia and they will let her personal whore for us in club? personal is key word i readed that dev focusing on club mostly so probably not much other content?
I haven't played this in a while so I might be forgetting stuff but I think there aren't any scenes with the mc and her at the club.

• Sad
Reactions: Morho

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not with Jacky (her) But in the Club you have the Sister, the Strippers and the new introduced girl.
besides all the Club Update I don't know if it was only Blah Blah, Look to one of Will's or Sternif post where they talk about this update and take that for sure.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-0-08v3b-willtylor.24965/post-10378159

Morho

May 16, 2023
Not with Jacky (her) But in the Club you have the Sister, the Strippers and the new introduced girl.
besides all the Club Update I don't know if it was only Blah Blah, Look to one of Will's or Sternif post where they talk about this update and take that for sure.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-0-08v3b-willtylor.24965/post-10378159
wait i tought for myself why my sister is in club? hope she is not whore

i tought only mother is going there and only if i dont pay (wich can be prevented by save editor i guess)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i haven't played this game for a long time. What again do you have to do to "work on Lauren' election"?
1684616504963.png
1684616529595.png

any further clues? Thanks in advance

Reactions: 009 dabbster

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
How much of the game is NTR?
less than half. There is really only NTR with the Mom and Younger sister rn and maybe a bit now with the older sister now, i haven't played since the school election stuff.
oh and the cousin can be included with the younger sister for the FBI agent NTR stuff.
None of the NTR routes are as far along as the MC routes.
The younger sister's content is the only one that's close to parallel as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At any rate there is a lot of content even if you completely avoid the NTR stuff, which is fairly easy to do especially if you cheat a bit of money in the beginning

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes