jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
wait i tought for myself why my sister is in club? hope she is not whore

i tought only mother is going there and only if i dont pay (wich can be prevented by save editor i guess)
The sister works at the club at the behest of the MC. I'm pretty sure there are choices that the MC can make that keep her from working there.
Though i do think plot wise there is some impetus for her to work there to gather information on what the Mob is up to and i don't think her working there automatically leads to NTR content like it does with the Mom

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Morho

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow great Update ! Loved it Kudos Sternif and Will, !!
Morho; Look it is difficult to tell, without spoiling the game ! your Sister can work there and she is safe no NTR if you have it disabled (your phone in game) or if you choose not to you will be asked in the game, why you use the WT aviable to make sure

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
A Family Venture [0.08v3b] [WillTylor]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 580 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
(Removed opacity from text box)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it safe to assume that this is for the incest version? The non-incest version is already on the OP.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
never played this one , but i noticed it is posted for the first time about 4 years ago
now i see a v8 number , so every half year a update?

that doesnt have to be bad , but some games (like high school master) have very minor/small updates

so for me its a question if it is worthwile downloading (not a big fan for endless ''milking'' a game )(

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
never played this one , but i noticed it is posted for the first time about 4 years ago

that doesnt have to be bad , but some games (like high school master) have very minor/small updates

so for me its a question if it is worthwile downloading (not a big fan for endless ''milking'' a game )(
Yes, it's worth it, there's more than enough content

Reactions: djustmie

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I was also about to test the latest beta.
I patched my old game and on the first try the game got stuck in the error image.
I then restarted the computer, still the error.
Then I checked the file system with CHKDSK and had to restart to check C: and the computer hasn't output an image since then.
Instead of enjoying the new update, I can now disassemble this stupid computer piece by piece to find the error.
At least I'm lucky in my misfortune, I previously backed up my savegames with the old version on an external HDD...
If I'm lucky I can still play the game on my notebook and the repair can wait.
Hopefully my 12 year old notebook can still run Ren'Py Games ... :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: doight

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Is it just because it's still a beta build that the unlock gallery function of the samba app on the phone doesn't seem to unlock all the scenes?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Will doesn't make such things, but I encourage you to read a bit the thread, the actual contet is enough for about 4-5 hs non stop gameplay.
I'm following this game since the 0.2 version or something like that

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes