Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Ya know Iv never been a fan of NTR, but I'm no hater. We all got our kinks if watching others is your thing, go for it. I'll be off in the corner some where debating if she looked better in fishnets or thigh-high socks.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Unbelievable. My last savegame was from June 2022. Game is still stuck and fingering and hand/blowjobs with Jacky.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
To find out if a compressed version of a game exists, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile
- Preferences
- Search Options
- Most recent
- Save
- Once that's done, go to the game's page and search for the word "Compressed" (without the quotes).

Or.........

<Game> [version] compressed

<A Family Venture> [08v3b] compressed

View attachment 2638241

(y) you can search from any topic in this forum
This is fantastic. I always thought the search function was terrible, what the heck is the "default search order" based on anyway?

Reactions: Pablor and Jack-ish

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks, FYI the one linked on the OP is the 2b.. But now for 03b i dunno what "supporter" means is it with or without incest? A little more info in your posts about the compressed versions would be nice.
The compressed is the substar version It's the one I am playing
Is the non Incest the one you looking for ? guess they aren't compressed yet

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The compressed is the substar version It's the one I am playing
Is the non Incest the one you looking for ? guess they aren't compressed yet
nono, i wanted the incest one, all ok! I only didn't understand why you call it "supporter" and not subscribestar.. Thanks.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Thanks, FYI the one linked on the OP is the 2b.. But now for 03b i dunno what "supporter" means is it with or without incest? A little more info in your posts about the compressed versions would be nice.
Compressed posts aren't getting linked to OP. Moderators' rule.Nothing we can do. It is Incest. Only the incest version is updated. Patreon version has been ignored so far.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
will old stuff be remade at some point?
i haven't played this game for a long time. What again do you have to do to "work on Lauren' election"?
View attachment 2637508
View attachment 2637509

any further clues? Thanks in advance
To advance the Election, you'll need to have had Mandy and Cami move in and have Mandy change schools to yours.
To do this, get Cami to flash you in the bathroom and wait for Diaz to show up later on in the week.
To get Mandy to change schools, after she's moved in, have breakfast with the girls in the early morning, then visit Lauren and Mandy in the lounge in the evening.

Haven't played this game for over a year at least. Last time the only h-scenes / sex with "family" were only dream sequences. Here's hoping to a much more fleshed out game / storylines.
Quite a lot of content since than. Group scenes will start happening more and more in .09 and beyond.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hyperserver
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes