SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
How does the date with Jacky get triggered? Every Sunday she's doing yoga with Camille.

Last edited:
Reactions: pedrohefe

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Was waiting a bit so people had time to play the update on a wider scale. I was interested in the tonal shift with Lauren's thoughts with the NTR with Matt. Initially thought it was a slight waste without forwarding the NTR plot with Sydney, but the dialogue suggests an actual fondess for what Matt has to offer. Curious if this is just a one off, or a sign of things to come.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
monday morning .... that's the trigger i missed.

TBH: that's exactly what i hate in most sandbox games - whenever you need to trigger events without any hint at a certain day at a certain location - once you missed that point, you need to start over again a whole week.
If you don't even know that you missed the trigger, you continue to search at all times at all places.
On top of that, monday morning school is soooo easy to miss once you give tasks to Aunt.
Even the ingame help system "help election" isn't really a help at all.

I was soooo short before to review this game for it's shitty help system, but now i will at least do this damned questline.

Overall a big thanks strenif for your patience and all the help.
Again the walkthur covers this. It is why I spent the time to create it.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Why can't I see the last scene in mom's gallery? I clicked to unlock the whole gallery and some scenes are not revealed. Idk why.
I don't want to replay this game just to see new mom's scenes.. because of sandbox and grind. So I want to see new scenes from the gallery.
The only good thing about Mom's last scene is Armani. That said do you mean the normal scene or the NTR version? Because trying to trigger the last NTR version scene in gallery gives me an error. I had to look up the scene manually in URM to watch it.

ScriptError: could not find label 'label_gal_sushi_date_matt'

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I didnt trigger the last events and then I taught I was done with the game. Well, I lost my saves and was wondering if anyone could post a save right before the yard scenes. Anyone?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I didnt trigger the last events and then I taught I was done with the game. Well, I lost my saves and was wondering if anyone could post a save right before the yard scenes. Anyone?
Drop this is your saves dir for the game and call it 1-1-LT1.save. This the save just before this release. check walkthur for steps.

Oh please note - I had to redo the end of 0.8h and beginning of 0.8v3b walkthur due to a programming variable error with one of the last events of 0.8h. Not a big deal, but you might end up redoing 2 events possibly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.John Bums

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Drop this is your saves dir for the game and call it 1-1-LT1.save. This the save just before this release. check walkthur for steps.

Oh please note - I had to redo the end of 0.8h and beginning of 0.8v3b walkthur due to a programming variable error with one of the last events of 0.8h. Not a big deal, but you might end up redoing 2 events possibly.
Thank you! You mean rename the file you posted as "1-1-LT1.save? Will try it right away.

Reactions: Gggmne.d

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I see that the walkthrough needs to be updated. The MC makes a reference to the spycams during the first visit of Diaz, but the WT says to buy them on week 7.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I see that the walkthrough needs to be updated. The MC makes a reference to the spycams during the first visit of Diaz, but the WT says to buy them on week 7.
I pretty certain I have that right - 3 for Bath, Mom's Room and Lauren's Room. You can buy them whenever, I just waited to week 7 to make sure I had enough money (and no I didn't use the samba app to bypass that.) Once you have placed the 3 spycams, there are a series of events associated with them, which are also listed in the walkthru.

The spycam for Diaz (is given to you) to place in the girls shower at the school.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I think a lot of people prefer to rely on the phone hints, which don’t provide as much detail.
Yeah I know - I had to use the phone hints. It not so bad for the 0.8h update and the 0.8v3b update. But for prior to that, alot of trial and error. Hence talking to WillTylor and working up a walkthru :)

The whole election thing requires alot of steps, many of which are not obvious to players (like all the spycam events for example, making sure Aunt and Mandy have moved in, etc )

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Playing the latest version from the front page and ran into a bug when trying to start the Jacky/Megan photoshoot. They have their costumes, I have the ball gag, I've bought and read all three books but when I went to the Photo studio and clicked on the broom to start, after correctly answering the three questions Jacky asked it seemed as if the loop started over again and she asked me the name of the headmaster which my character automatically answered incorrectly as if he had not read the books. Now the game is basically telling me I need to read the books...which I already did. I can't re-buy them and I get no further options to read them in the evenings.

Attached is my save. Thanks in advance for any help correcting this. It kind of blocks a lot of the game not being able to get past it.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Anybody know how to unlock the very last ntr scene of jacky and ryan? Thats the last thing thats left for me on the update I think. But since Im in the loyalty path Im having trouble with it for some reason. Tried the mod to unlock but the very last ntr scene its not working at all.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes