MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
If you are on the NTR path and Joey got Jacky to blow him in the club when she delivered Tony's note, than you can't avoid it.
If you don't want to see any NTR you need to select that option when Matt first talks to you about Jacky at the start of the game.
Tbh I can't remember but I was tryna avoid all ntr stuff and I'm on the Loyalty path. Do you got a save that'll avoid that ntr?

javier_himura

Jun 23, 2017
No time for you. Have fun.
Except for this Valorbust, white-knighting? Absolutely, but, where you are wrong, dead wrong is, I don't just "white knight" for the NTR devs, I "white knight" for all devs. When players forget that they are only players and not the dev. When they think they can badger and harass devs and pressure, trying to force a dev to alter their game, their baby to the whims of the likes of you. I'm there!! I will stand for any dev confronted by players like you, every time. I've done it before and I will continue. I have many likes and dislikes in games and I will stand by a dev even if I don't really have a horse in the race. I hate slime, furry, tentacles, super big tits, and other things, but, I will defend a dev to create the game he or she wants to create. If I don't like a game, I do exactly as I suggested to you, I pick up my marbles and I move to another sandbox where the game may be more to my liking.
So, "white knighting", okay, I'll own that, but for NTR only, then, you are dead wrong. Feel free to check out my other posts for other games.
Knowing that this will not compute with you, I'll just say, have a good life, we are done.
Good tantrum, except for the fact that no one has harassed the dev. This discussion about NTR only started because you tell a player who asks how much NTR there is in the game to go away if they don't like NTR. The problem is that first, no matter what is wrong to give that answer. He only make a question, that does not imply any opinion about the game. You can't know if he loves or hate NTR just by that question.

And second, this is not even a full NTR game in the first place, is a game with avoidable NTR, with means both NTR and Harem audiences have a place in this game which means you are the one who is actually harassing the devs by trying to imply that non-NTR audience shouldn't play their games. NTR-avoidable games are made for BOTH NTR and Harem audiences, telling any of those two to go away is harassing the dev.

You are not standing against players confronting the devs vision of the game, you are standing against players confronting your vision of the game, which is not the dev's one, and by pretending your vision of the game is the dev's vision, you are actually trying to force the devs into changing the game.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
You some how bought the second book before reading the first one. Not sure if you used someone elses save or cheated to add all three books to your inventory but if you did that breaks the code for the event.

Fixed the issue, the photoshoot will start now.
Nope, didn't cheat and didn't use someone else's save. I followed the walkthrough in that case and read them in order, so I've no idea why the code would suggest something else. Thank you kindly for the fix.

Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The Washing machine doesn't come up till I think after some other event with Jacky I think.
Do some other quests in your phone.

R0d3nt

Oct 13, 2020
I think im stuck with Sidney after messing around with the submission stats. There's not a new event in the photoshot as the event hints suggested.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think im stuck with Sidney after messing around with the submission stats. There's not a new event in the photoshot as the event hints suggested.
If she's just giving you a BJ, you need to do other events before you see the next scene.
Make sure you've done all four options with her at the park.

R0d3nt

Oct 13, 2020
If she's just giving you a BJ, you need to do other events before you see the next scene.
Make sure you've done all four options with her at the park.
Nah, i tried everything in the park and the v-card event hint still says i need Sidney to be more submisive yadda yadda... and the photoshot is the same as always. I really think i broke it messing around with the submission stats

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
In the Walkthur - I do state when it is safe to use the samba app to mess with girls stats. Because I have managed to muck the events in the game before :)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes