joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
In my playthrough, when MC agreed to Matt offer (help corrupt Jacky) thought/hoped for some sharing content but after this update and the Matt with Lauren scene in her room and MC just peeking from outside was totally disappointed, he didnt enter the room for an MMF and neither WillTylor gave us the option like "do you want to enter now?"....

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nah, i tried everything in the park and the v-card event hint still says i need Sidney to be more submisive yadda yadda... and the photoshot is the same as always. I really think i broke it messing around with the submission stats
It should be fine. Post your save. You might be missing the Cami maid event.

Zizoman

Oct 18, 2018
Guys Please help , there's this error Keep showing up to me everytime i try to start a new game and i don't have old saves or anything im just starting ( Subscribestar - Incest ) Version .. But the game crash and this message keep showing up to me

Benjamin_Blume

May 5, 2022
Guys Please help , there's this error Keep showing up to me everytime i try to start a new game and i don't have old saves or anything im just starting ( Subscribestar - Incest ) Version .. But the game crash and this message keep showing up to me
The mod is not updated

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Yes that's correct, but according to the picture he attached it's a problem with the outdated shaddy mod files
This is the one game I don't use a ShaddyMod for. Not so much a Shaddy issue, but just the tangled web of events prior to the election completion.

I am replaying the game from start with the walkthur and swapping out event #s for event names. (Yeah that is as tedious as it sounds LOL)

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Loaded a save from the last version. Cami and Mandy have already moved in, but I don't see the back yard available?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
pedrohefe and AbraXX switch in game to NTR mode and look under progress there are hints to unlock the events, (if not changed)
or wait till someone posts one,
abrazo

witchking

Oct 4, 2017
How to get Camille kicked out of the moms room? I have had it go off 3 times, but I can't progress the jig is up and a little more corruption because of that any help would be appreciated.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
How to get Camille kicked out of the moms room? I have had it go off 3 times, but I can't progress the jig is up and a little more corruption because of that any help would be appreciated.
You have to disturb Jacky while masturbating at school, then in the bathroom in the evening and then in her room right after you disturb her in the Bath.
When her Sexual Frustration reaches 10 points, she kicks Camille out of her bedroom.

Reactions: helix223
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes