CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Good tantrum, except for the fact that no one has harassed the dev. This discussion about NTR only started because you tell a player who asks how much NTR there is in the game to go away if they don't like NTR. The problem is that first, no matter what is wrong to give that answer. He only make a question, that does not imply any opinion about the game. You can't know if he loves or hate NTR just by that question.

And second, this is not even a full NTR game in the first place, is a game with avoidable NTR, with means both NTR and Harem audiences have a place in this game which means you are the one who is actually harassing the devs by trying to imply that non-NTR audience shouldn't play their games. NTR-avoidable games are made for BOTH NTR and Harem audiences, telling any of those two to go away is harassing the dev.

You are not standing against players confronting the devs vision of the game, you are standing against players confronting your vision of the game, which is not the dev's one, and by pretending your vision of the game is the dev's vision, you are actually trying to force the devs into changing the game.
Nope. Not even close.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How to get Camille kicked out of the moms room? I have had it go off 3 times, but I can't progress the jig is up and a little more corruption because of that any help would be appreciated.
You just need to stop her from masturbating in the bathroom. If Ryan helps out out you'll need to come back the next day.

Sep 10, 2022
Hello, I would like to ask what kind of NTR is in this game.

Are more focused on tricking the MC or humiliating him without his consent?

Or is it actually the MC who decides whether to share the girls, feeling that the MC has the power? (sharing)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello, I would like to ask what kind of NTR is in this game.

Are more focused on tricking the MC or humiliating him without his consent?

Or is it actually the MC who decides whether to share the girls, feeling that the MC has the power? (sharing)
He is tricked, by the Mob boss, or he shares with "Matt" but Matt abuses you can always look into the WT and see if it is for your liking before downloading that is what I do if a written WT is aviable

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm sorry I read the comments but I kinda don't understand. , So what should I do to play the game ?
Either you wait till Shaddy updates his mod! or you download one of the saves posted and play without mod just make shure to delete all save folders, (in the hidden Sysfolder %Appdata% as well)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
And what is WT? Sorry
WT = Walktrough Only problem (I'm playing this game since a long time so I don't bother with WT) is that there is one for the Loyality route only hence the NTR scenes aren't described but there are quite a few

Zizoman

Oct 18, 2018
Either you wait till Shaddy updates his mod! or you download one of the saves posted and play without mod just make shure to delete all save folders, (in the hidden Sysfolder %Appdata% as well)
I'm not playing with the mod , I just downloaded the game without modes

Zizoman

Oct 18, 2018
Well , I played it before on the same windows yes but I deleted the game and downloaded it again .. even though .. i think the cache files of the game is still exist on the windows ( I don't know where exactly ) but i don't mind playing without the mod i just don't know How to delete the files of it

Note :

I still have the rar file of the game

Another Note :

I think i put the mod on the files at the first time i extracted the game yes but when the game crash I redownloaded it and i extracted it without the mod

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Zizoman; you may have to enable show hidden folders in Windows sys config.
then navigate to:C:\Users\your name \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AFamilyVenture
or tip in the searchbar beside Windows logo (bottom) %AppData% then navigate delete the Folder AFamilyVenture
and start again

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
unfortunately i had to stop supporting several incest games because of this, what do you suggest?
Nothing, suport hasn't to be only with money, when you have money to spare you can pledge if not it is ok, there is a reason why sites like this exist isn't it ?
or the Sarcastic answer would be : (for our 3 countrys) don't vote the wrong candidates :)ROFLMAO: nearly imposible:ROFLMAO: ;))

• Haha
Reactions: Anaktorness

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
Nothing, suport hasn't to be only with money, when you have money to spare you can pledge if not it is ok, there is a reason why sites like this exist isn't it ?
or the Sarcastic answer would be : (for our 3 countrys) don't vote the wrong candidates :)ROFLMAO: nearly imposible:ROFLMAO: ;))
there's nowhere to run here, as the saying goes, the whip is the same, only the executioner changes lol

is to laugh not to cry

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I support the game with the walkthur :)

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes