strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can't end the election, I'm more than 8 weeks in, and every time I go to class on any day I have a dream that send me to the bathroom on the afternoon, I can't go to class again because it will trigger the dream and send me back to bathroom without pass the time, what am I doing wrong?
You have to complete Sidney's events first. Do all four of her park options then see her in the club on monday night.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I dont get any further. Agent Diaz still doesn't find out anything about Matt after weeks. Aunt Camillie doesn't show up, although I've already ordered the costume from Sidney that hasn't been mentioned in weeks.
And with Ms. Stone, I only get as far as the blowjob.
I'm either missing something or the game is buggy.
Unfortunately, I still had old saves in the Appdata directory, which I have deleted by now without any Effect.
I will attach my last savegame here.
It would be nice if someone could take a look.
Otherwise I'll have to delete the game completely and start all over again :HideThePain:

You never started Cami's events. Go to the Lounge in the morning to get started.
Once she's doing chores around the house, have her flash you in the bathroom.
Once done, the following Sunday an event will automatically kick off. There's someone at the door.
Monday early morning go to the kitchen to talk to Jacky about having Mandy change schools.
Then after school in the evening go to the lounge to see if Jacky was able to make it happen.
Finally, go to the club Monday night to wrap up Sidney's events.

Once all this is done, you'll be able to do the second half of the election event.

Reactions: Dr.John Bums

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Thanks for the tip.
I forgot I had to go to the lounge for Camillie to show up and get her sexy maid costume.
Then I'll probably get served silicone boobs on a plate right away :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: strenif
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes