TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I like the game and it is why I created the walkthru (loyalty route) for it. If people don't what to use it, well that is on them.
I appreciate your doing the walkthrough. Without it I would never have gotten all the scenes. That said having to use a walkthrough involving steps that are not intuitive makes the game less immersive and enjoyable for me at least.

Jun 26, 2020
for the life of me i cant seem to be able to steal the robe. I click on the drawers and nothing happens

nvm. had to experience breakfast for it to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: strenif

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
I had most of the Gallery unlocked.
Locked are tha last event of Jacky and the Event with Sidney and MC in Bed getting nearly caugt by Jacky is eihter locked.
the gallery unlock variables are in the persistent file, if your trying to share your gallery save you have to share that file

Reactions: pedrohefe

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Im never getting option for early morning handy even though mom stats are very high, I also cant find anything for the event blackmailed i dont know if my game is bugged can someone please tell me what i need to do.

I also dont get any tips for the event get in shape Im not sure what is wrong with that either

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes