war117

Nov 9, 2017
The game seems to be very solid terms of content and character stories. The only thing I complain about about this game is that mini game where you have to push the the purple button for quick time event. Basically the speed is inconsistent like one moment will go bit slow and one moment it’s like a bullet basically and I don’t know if there was a tutorial for this type of event if there wasn’t I would recommend that it should be put into a tutorial for beginners and I would also recommend perhaps making an ability to train your character to be a bit more quicker and reduce the speed a lot more through experience

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi.
I have problem with 'Lost in space' event.
Talked to Sydney, have the money, but no option to give her the money. Anybody able to help me to progress?
Try advancing time to the next week and try talking to her again in the kitchen. If that doesn't work, post your save file and I'll take a look.

Reactions: Vanquo

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I can't complete this quest, help me please, already completed everything else from the last update
If I recall right, you need to have Sidney or Mom working at the club, talk to Sidney at the bar and I think it autos into a conversation that gives you a VIP card.

Pretty certain, I had that listed in the walkthru. Talk to Sidney in Evening in the Kitchen to work at Club, Visit Club at Night, talk to Sidney at bar, get VIP card from Joey.

pikpok85

Aug 2, 2021
Try advancing time to the next week and try talking to her again in the kitchen. If that doesn't work, post your save file and I'll take a look.
Thank you very much for your response. I tried what you suggested - no joy. Here's the save file.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
It seems attending class is not progressing time in the game. It always goes to the weird sexual dreams and it’s like it stuck in a loop.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Not sure but I seem to recall that you have to go see the art teacher and pay for campaign posters or something.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
I came back to this game after almost 8 months!
I have a doubt about the guide this time though!
In the guide I find 93 Events

But on the mobile vedom I have to do:
1) Events Painted your Cousin
2) Events Collect'em All
3) Event: Mixing Work & Pleasure.

Which however are not in the 93 events in the guide!!!
Where do I go wrong?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Event numbers were removed with 0.8v3b. The Walkthur uses Event Names for this latest update. When the next update happens - I will upload a new walkthur with only event names.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Event numbers were removed with 0.8v3b. The Walkthur uses Event Names for this latest update. When the next update happens - I will upload a new walkthur with only event names.
OK however can you tell me what they correspond to or are they not there yet in this version?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes