Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Well maybe strenif can figure it out. I know others have run into this. All I can suggest is look at the walkthur and see if are missing any other event before I do the 3rd photoshoot in the walkthur.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Well maybe strenif can figure it out. I know others have run into this. All I can suggest is look at the walkthur and see if are missing any other event before I do the 3rd photoshoot in the walkthur.
Nope, as I said I've been following the walkthrough. The game is just buggy as hell with the triggers. The first time I played through Camille and Mandy never moved in despite me hitting all the proper triggers for it (and getting the scene that precedes it with Camille showing up crying at the door).

I'll just wait for a hack, I guess.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Ok to that NTR event - you have to not paid the Mafia 3 times on Sat Evening and visited the club on that night each time, on the 3rd visit - the event will complete. Just did it to verify it. As I have said - my walkthur is for the Loyalty Route - so I don't include the NTR stuff. And keep in mind that will lower Mom's affection to MC by 30 or so.

I kinda think if you are on the Loyalty Route - NTR should not be showing in the progress scene anyway. :)
Didnt worked. I meat the ntr segment for the mc's date. I think thats the only scene I havent seen on the update...

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Nope, as I said I've been following the walkthrough. The game is just buggy as hell with the triggers. The first time I played through Camille and Mandy never moved in despite me hitting all the proper triggers for it (and getting the scene that precedes it with Camille showing up crying at the door).

I'll just wait for a hack, I guess.
Yeah, I had that problem too. It not that game is buggy per se. But the events up to the election are very tangled. But I have followed the walkthur from the start and made sure it worked.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
I would love to be a supporter because I think this game is one of the best on the platform (my opinion) but unfortunately the real is very low here in Brazil, that is, the dollar converted into real is a very high amount. For example, 25 dollars converted into reais would be the amount of 124.96 reais

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I would love to be a supporter because I think this game is one of the best on the platform (my opinion) but unfortunately the real is very low here in Brazil, that is, the dollar converted into real is a very high amount. For example, 25 dollars converted into reais would be the amount of 124.96 reais
Give a year and it will be back down, currency rates are like that.

Reactions: Anaktorness

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Well, it worked for me as I described.
Im not sure if im doing something wrong or if we are not talking about the same event. I am not talking about the lap dance hot dog scene but the one with joey and jacky at the restaurant which mc's was attending a date with her.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
sorry, here the dollar is 1 to 38 Uy pesos, and In Argentina it is 1 to 231 Pesos Arg talking about bad currency,

• Sad
Reactions: Anaktorness

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
sounds to me like your the one whos getting mad! white knighting for the NTR lovers?! why is that? someone need to get a mop and clean up all the shit your spewing! for your information i never said the dev couldnt develop the game the way he wants to! my comment was that if all you were gonna do was shit on some guy for not liking NTR then you need to go away because no one needs or wants to hear any of that! just because you get off to that shit dont mean those of us that like the vanilla route or whatever need to get harassed by others like you!
No time for you. Have fun.
Except for this Valorbust, white-knighting? Absolutely, but, where you are wrong, dead wrong is, I don't just "white knight" for the NTR devs, I "white knight" for all devs. When players forget that they are only players and not the dev. When they think they can badger and harass devs and pressure, trying to force a dev to alter their game, their baby to the whims of the likes of you. I'm there!! I will stand for any dev confronted by players like you, every time. I've done it before and I will continue. I have many likes and dislikes in games and I will stand by a dev even if I don't really have a horse in the race. I hate slime, furry, tentacles, super big tits, and other things, but, I will defend a dev to create the game he or she wants to create. If I don't like a game, I do exactly as I suggested to you, I pick up my marbles and I move to another sandbox where the game may be more to my liking.
So, "white knighting", okay, I'll own that, but for NTR only, then, you are dead wrong. Feel free to check out my other posts for other games.
Knowing that this will not compute with you, I'll just say, have a good life, we are done.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I think this game is very buggy it keep saying I started a champaighn but I cant give money to lauren and when I try to visit the HQ it said the champaighn is over. But it said I restarted the champaighn

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Playing the latest version from the front page and ran into a bug when trying to start the Jacky/Megan photoshoot. They have their costumes, I have the ball gag, I've bought and read all three books but when I went to the Photo studio and clicked on the broom to start, after correctly answering the three questions Jacky asked it seemed as if the loop started over again and she asked me the name of the headmaster which my character automatically answered incorrectly as if he had not read the books. Now the game is basically telling me I need to read the books...which I already did. I can't re-buy them and I get no further options to read them in the evenings.

Attached is my save. Thanks in advance for any help correcting this. It kind of blocks a lot of the game not being able to get past it.
You some how bought the second book before reading the first one. Not sure if you used someone elses save or cheated to add all three books to your inventory but if you did that breaks the code for the event.

Fixed the issue, the photoshoot will start now.

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
I just checked my finihsed events and it said I failed NTR event 60. Anyone know what that was? I was hoping to have achieved all ntr events.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do I avoid ntr when I purchase the expensive dinner?? or is it unavoidable?
If you are on the NTR path and Joey got Jacky to blow him in the club when she delivered Tony's note, than you can't avoid it.
If you don't want to see any NTR you need to select that option when Matt first talks to you about Jacky at the start of the game.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes