strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So from what I've seen there's two new events: a scene in the club on Monday night and date scene. date scene has ending with MC, Matt and Mob boss fucking the mom. Is that what 5 months of development get you nowadays?
Not sure where you're got five months from but no there's more content than that in the update.

Change Log:

• Main event:
Date with Jacky (Mom) continued after last updates shopping and dinner event. There are three separate branches through this event. This is the event we've all been waiting for! Jacky stars in this event.

Yard Event: After unlocking the new yard area from last update, this event is accessible by going into the yard on Sunday mornings. This event is actually a series of events that builds with your progress and is completable after the election. This event involves Mandy and Lauren

Club Event: This event is only on the NTR route. It's the final part of a series of events that was partially played out in the last update. The event involves Jacky and Sidney

Random Morning Event: This event is a loyalty event for those paying Jacky's Mafia debt every week. It will appear randomly on a Sunday after the club pool event.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Not sure where you're got five months from but no there's more content than that in the update.

Change Log:

• Main event:
Date with Jacky (Mom) continued after last updates shopping and dinner event. There are three separate branches through this event. This is the event we've all been waiting for! Jacky stars in this event.

Yard Event: After unlocking the new yard area from last update, this event is accessible by going into the yard on Sunday mornings. This event is actually a series of events that builds with your progress and is completable after the election. This event involves Mandy and Lauren

Club Event: This event is only on the NTR route. It's the final part of a series of events that was partially played out in the last update. The event involves Jacky and Sidney

Random Morning Event: This event is a loyalty event for those paying Jacky's Mafia debt every week. It will appear randomly on a Sunday after the club pool event.
Last update i played was when this thread was updated last. 5 months ago.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Update is fantastic! Uncensored version is well worth subscribing for.
Glad you enjoyed it!
After the alpha gets cleaned up we're excited to get started on the next one.
We've got a lot planned for what comes next for Ryan and his family.

Last update i played was when this thread was updated last. 5 months ago.
Your math is off.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I invite you to open a calendar and start counting days.
I invite you to read the fucking number on the image I just posted. I didn't count the fucking days like i'm waiting for christmas, I read the fucking number on the fucking website and used it as the fucking base of my fucking post. How hard is that to understand?

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I invite you to read the fucking number on the image I just posted. I didn't count the fucking days like i'm waiting for christmas, I read the fucking number on the fucking website and used it as the fucking base of my fucking post. How hard is that to understand?
Fair enough. Let me help.

The last update came out June 1st. This update came out Oct 3rd

So, we have the months of June, July, August, September, and three days in October.

So it's taken four months and two days for this update to come out.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Fair enough. Let me help.

The last update came out June 1st. This update came out Oct 3rd

So, we have the months of June, July, August, September, and three days in October.

So it's taken four months and two days for this update to come out.
And allow me to help.

It's irrelevant when you last release shit. I last played this game before may 19th, which was my last comment here and last time I came on this thread as until then My Family Venture has not "updated" in the Latest Updates page as per my previous comment showing this image
1696551661662.png

Which mean to me my last save was even older than your last update. And seriously, 4 events in 4 months and 2 days and the takeaway from my comment is "hum actually :geek: it's 4 months and 2 days"?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
And allow me to help.

It's irrelevant when you last release shit. I last played this game before may 19th, which was my last comment here and last time I came on this thread as until then My Family Venture has not "updated" in the Latest Updates page as per my previous comment showing this image
View attachment 2983555

Which mean to me my last save was even older than your last update. And seriously, 4 events in 4 months and 2 days and the takeaway from my comment is "hum actually :geek: it's 4 months and 2 days"?
You know what? You're right. Best you ignore this thread and move on. I wish you the best of luck.

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
:censored:

edit: I suggest you save and post so they could have a look onto it ;)
This was the 8.3 build not the alpha. I was trying to finish up everything before I downloaded the next update. I had to make Sydney work Tuesday and Wednesday night but I still never saw a "end of update" notification.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This was the 8.3 build not the alpha. I was trying to finish up everything before I downloaded the next update. I had to make Sydney work Tuesday and Wednesday night but I still never saw a "end of update" notification.
In all the years I play this game I never saw "end of update" notification, maybe some of the other regulars, can help my memory out. for me there never was such a notification, I can be wrong of course.
If it was the 8.3 build more reason to post your save there might be something wrong with it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In all the years I play this game I never saw "end of update" notification, maybe some of the other regulars, can help my memory out. for me there never was such a notification, I can be wrong of course.
If it was the 8.3 build more reason to post your save there might be something wrong with it.
There was an "end of update" type screen when the date with Mom gets cut off. You're told there'll be more for that event later but for now we're encouraged to go repeat the event and try out the different options. Don't know if there are any other such screens, haven't finished everything

• Love
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There was an "end of update" type screen when the date with Mom gets cut off. You're told there'll be more for that event later but for now we're encouraged to go repeat the event and try out the different options. Don't know if there are any other such screens, haven't finished everything
Thank's my friend, I totally forgot about that one, another side note the updates naming is 0.08_v3b_supporter-pc
(in my case from may there was an update after where the "b" changed and that was on June how strenif said)
Renrut if you want I can share my last save from that version.

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/UpdateScript0.08_1.rpy", line 6990, in <module>
NameError: name 'awkward_breakfast_convo' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "UpdateScript0.08_1.rpyc", line 6990, in script
  File "C:\Users\Tohi\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.08_completeAlpha_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Tohi\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.08_completeAlpha_supporter-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Tohi\Desktop\AFamilyVenture-0.08_completeAlpha_supporter-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/UpdateScript0.08_1.rpy", line 6990, in <module>
NameError: name 'awkward_breakfast_convo' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
A Family Venture 0.08_completeAlpha_supporter
Fri Oct  6 17:20:27 2023
after two steps have another error, just skip it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes