kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Anonfile gibt es nicht mehr, daher wurden die Links verändert.

Anonfile doesn't exist anymore.

Kakkai

Jul 11, 2023
Proof of Life Sept 11th
Hey guys, I know it's only been a week since my last post, but I answered a question on Discord that I thought you would all be interested in hearing the explanation.
[Q: Hate to be that guy but Will said he would give us updates when he finished some of those "few hour" tasks he had to do, Its been 6 days and nothing
A: Yeah, sorry there's been no update, and the reason is that I still haven't even finished task one. And it's not because I haven't been working on it. One of the disadvantages to creating a non-linear AVN is that new events affect all the other repeatable events, so adding a new event isn't just as simple as scripting a new event. In the event of Jacky having sex with her son, now it affects everything from how she reacts when she sees him at breakfast, to when he rescues her from the mafia, to every time he knocks on her door, sees her as school, asks her to come to another photoshoot, rubs one out on her own etc... As much as I enjoy game development, this part of it is a fucking slog to get through. Right now there are almost 27,000 lines of code for the 0.08 update alone, and over 102,000 lines just in the scripts that I'm having to go through looking for these instances where I need to adjust the dialogue for this new event. Unfortunately how long this is taking kind of took me by surprise. I didn't budget enough time in my estimates for how long this was going to take. Good news is that I think I'm just about through it. I'll probably finish that part of the update tomorrow or the next day, and the other tasks I have listed won't take nearly this long. This explanation is kind of long, and I probably should make a formal post about it.]
Sorry, if I get really silent for a while, it either means I'm working really hard, or dealing with personal shit, and luckily this week it's meant working really hard. Oh, and I'm not trying to call out the guy who asked the question at all, (Coughs KingKoopa) It's a totally reasonable question to ask at this point.

Source:
The developer had mentioned here that once the MC has sex with Jacky; her response to him will change drastically. But she still gets angry when MC tries to kiss her during the early morning event or asks to see her undress. Even the shower scene is still as it was before. The only change can be found in the conversation with Jacky at school, but those are just 4/5 lines. It would be only logical if MC could fool around with Jacky once he had sex with her, but it's completely opposite.
Or is it due to the alpha build?

Reactions: Dr.John Bums

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I found an error.
I played the last date with Jacky, fucked her and the next morning I went into the kitchen, Lauren was sitting there eating cereal and mentioned that Jacky didn't have time to make breakfast.
The following error message keeps appearing:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/UpdateScript0.08_1.rpy", line 6990, in <module>
NameError: name 'awkward_breakfast_convo' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "UpdateScript0.08_1.rpyc", line 6990, in script
  File "C:\AFamilyVenture-0.08_completeAlpha_supporter-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\AFamilyVenture-0.08_completeAlpha_supporter-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\AFamilyVenture-0.08_completeAlpha_supporter-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/UpdateScript0.08_1.rpy", line 6990, in <module>
NameError: name 'awkward_breakfast_convo' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
A Family Venture 0.08_completeAlpha_supporter
Fri Oct  6 20:07:34 2023
I hope i can help to fix that Game with little report.
screenshot0025.png

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Thank's my friend, I totally forgot about that one, another side note the updates naming is 0.08_v3b_supporter-pc
(in my case from may there was an update after where the "b" changed and that was on June how strenif said)
Renrut if you want I can share my last save from that version.
Thanks, I think I made a work-around. The walk-through says *expect this to happen in this order on this day* only it didn't go in that order. I am more worried my save will be out of sync with the progress but maybe it's not such a big thing anyway.

Reactions: xapican

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Android version will come out when the official release is out. So stop asking from now.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes