doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I find it amazing. The dev actually said that he was running the alpha version to test for bugs before putting out the more refined beta version and even Warned you folks that if you DL it and had problems, the fault would be on you yet some of y'all Still did it and now are complaining that it's buggy. Hoo boy! :rolleyes:

renektonzqg

Mar 15, 2022
Click on phone and see what mission you are not completed yet.
I have completed all the missions but it still locked。I checked the picture file, it seems these three scenes should not exist because there is no any picture i haven't seen before.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Yeah I have that broken out in the walkthur - have to do the sat afternoon cleanup up with Mandy (lounge) and then Sun Morning series for the Internet Famous event completion.

But again, I waiting for the release version to finalize /double check things in the walkthur before posting it with the corresponding save.

Last edited:

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
strenif I had an idea regarding Cammy's submission training increase, since she is the only one that can't be maxed out at the moment and thus can have more development there. How about a little anal play with getting her to use a butt plug when she is in her maid duties, with Ryan having to inspect her to make sure she is complying. That would increase her humiliation and make her more submissive.

It could even potentially lead to more developed h scenes in the future (I actually wrote one myself already between her, Ryan and Mandy because I like that trio personally).

Reactions: Witwe

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
strenif I had an idea regarding Cammy's submission training increase, since she is the only one that can't be maxed out at the moment and thus can have more development there. How about a little anal play with getting her to use a butt plug when she is in her maid duties, with Ryan having to inspect her to make sure she is complying. That would increase her humiliation and make her more submissive.

It could even potentially lead to more developed h scenes in the future (I actually wrote one myself already between her, Ryan and Mandy because I like that trio personally).

Cami's going to be the focus of the next major update series (not the next release but after that). In that series of updates, her maid duties will get updated for sure. That said, I do want to get a yard event in for her before that gets started. I had been racking my brain for idea's Ryan could get her to do during it, and that actually fits pretty well. It won't involve her maid duties and I can't guarantee it'll happen but if Will likes what I'm thinking...

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Cami's going to be the focus of the next major update series (not the next release but after that). In that series of updates, her maid duties will get updated for sure. That said, I do want to get a yard event in for her before that gets started. I had been racking my brain for idea's Ryan could get her to do during it, and that actually fits pretty well. It won't involve her maid duties and I can't guarantee it'll happen but if Will likes what I'm thinking...
How about having her hang out laundry out to dry on a clothes line or helping tend the garden that Jacky and Sidney planted in the back yard. And when will we get to see Jacky or one of the others have to take a pregnancy test?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes