MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes depending on your choices, either you have Sex on the Beach (cheap date you get lucky) or you see Sex on the Beach (expensive date Joey fucks your mom ) (By the way you can switch of NTR in the cel phone)
What would I do without your answer? :D:LOL: thank you for answer)))

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
When you don`t do it then delete the save because nobody need it and don`t wast the time fom somebody that explain you what file you must upload that you as player can use the save.
I put the previous version of the save (prior update) in the post right after the one I put the new walkthur/save in.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I put the previous version of the save (prior update) in the post right after the one I put the new walkthur/save in.
You have understand that nobody needs this save file???
When you upload your save with the persistent file ok without don`t spam around with files that nobody need !!!

A correct upload looks like this. I wrote before the Gallery is not 100% unlocked. 3 NTR Event pics are missing and a lot of cards.

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Dude give it up! you are talking to a Karen.

Ignore it and it will seek attention elsewhere, keep talking to it and it will suck the life out of you.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so I bought the cams and the bathroom and mom room where easy but for Laure the option doesnt appear
Give it another ingame week and it should pop up.

ok old saves not working with latest version? i have 0.08_3vb and trying to load i get error after errors
Old saves should still work. Make sure you don't have any mods installed.
You can also try deleting the persistent file out of \game\saves\ and %appdata%\RenPy\AFamilyVenture-1541518183\

Hi! does this game have an NTR/beta path?
Yes.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes depending on your choices, either you have Sex on the Beach (cheap date you get lucky) or you see Sex on the Beach (expensive date Joey fucks your mom ) (By the way you can switch off NTR in the cel phone)
Technically, both dates can lead to NTR.
If Jacky sucked off Joey in his office, he will fuck her picking the expensive date.
If Matt won the election, he'll fuck Jacky on the cheep date.
If Ryan was able to help Lauren win the election and kept Joey away from Jacky, only he'll fuck her on both dates.

mikal777

Sep 25, 2022
Hello. I have a problem. Both events "Wet in the club" and "Welcome to the VIP" require me to visit Sidney when she is working at the club but she is no longer available at the club... It says I can only go there when mom is working and when I do go when she is working, Sidney is never there She is never there on monday nights like she was at first and cannot enter club as it tells me only when mom is working. IS this a bug? can someone help? Everyone here are always so helpful and Thanks.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Technically, both dates can lead to NTR.
If Jacky sucked off Joey in his office, he will fuck her picking the expensive date.
If Matt won the election, he'll fuck Jacky on the cheep date.
If Ryan was able to help Lauren win the election and kept Joey away from Jacky, only he'll fuck her on both dates.
In short, I realized that this game is focused on NTR... I’ll play it sometime in the future, but definitely not now) I’m not a particular fan of ntr, but I play when everything depends on the choices))) Although everyone says that there are choices here, and that’s good. I'll leave plans for the future :)

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
In short, I realized that this game is focused on NTR... I’ll play it sometime in the future, but definitely not now) I’m not a particular fan of ntr, but I play when everything depends on the choices))) Although everyone says that there are choices here, and that’s good. I'll leave plans for the future :)
It's not focused on NTR.
Of the two routes, Loyalty and NTR, the NTR side has less content.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello. I have a problem. Both events "Wet in the club" and "Welcome to the VIP" require me to visit Sidney when she is working at the club but she is no longer available at the club... It says I can only go there when mom is working and when I do go when she is working, Sidney is never there She is never there on monday nights like she was at first and cannot enter club as it tells me only when mom is working. IS this a bug? can someone help? Everyone here are always so helpful and Thanks.
This is a bug that'll be fixed in the next update but what you want to do is hold Shift O to bring up the console and type in

jump club_sex

After the scene talk to Sidney again before leaving the club to get the VIP scene.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It's not focused on NTR.
Looking through the gallery, the NTR side has FAR less content. There's like 5 loyalty scenes for every 1 NTR scene.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's not focused on NTR.
Looking through the gallery, the NTR side has FAR less content. There's like 5 loyalty scenes for every 1 NTR scene.
Thanks for answer! (y) :) I understand that some people think that I am against NTR, but this is not true... I like it when they have their own choices :giggle:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for answer! (y) :) I understand that some people think that I am against NTR, but this is not true... I like it when they have their own choices :giggle:
Not sure what you mean but you have choices. Anytime an NTR choice pops up, it's clearly marked so you know what'll happen.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not sure what you mean but you have choices. Anytime an NTR choice pops up, it's clearly marked so you know what'll happen.
I meant that not all NTR games have choices, that’s why I wanted to get some people’s opinions. Now I know that there is a choice of how I should play))

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Not sure if I'm missing something but I'm at the point where Jacky is not talking to the MC anymore and it's been like this for two weeks. Is there a time where I can break this cycle or does it come on its own?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes