Victor17

Sep 13, 2017
I don't know how or why but I guess my game is bugged, I can't complete the event called "Welcome to the VIP", because Sidney never goes to the club, and every time I go to her in the kitchen, she pushes me off and another thing is Camille doesn't leave moms room to be in the Lounge, around 4 weeks in the game, and nothing of these events have happened, any reason why?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Still 0.08? oO
.08 is a series of updates focused on Jacky.
.09 will be a series focused on Cami.

I don't know how or why but I guess my game is bugged, I can't complete the event called "Welcome to the VIP", because Sidney never goes to the club, and every time I go to her in the kitchen, she pushes me off and another thing is Camille doesn't leave moms room to be in the Lounge, around 4 weeks in the game, and nothing of these events have happened, any reason why?
You did events in an odd order and soft locked yourself out.
Hold shift o and type jump club_sex

For Cami, make sure to block Jacky from getting off in the shower before visiting her room at night.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This is a bug that'll be fixed in the next update but what you want to do is hold Shift O to bring up the console and type in

jump club_sex

After the scene talk to Sidney again before leaving the club to get the VIP scene.
How do you get to the scene with the mom and daughter having sex with the poker dude? I saw it once but cant find it now. Is sex with the other player the only option or is there another option where they have sex with each other or the MC?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do you get to the scene with the mom and daughter having sex with the poker dude? I saw it once but cant find it now. Is sex with the other player the only option or is there another option where they have sex with each other or the MC?
I've never got it either, but looking at the image folder there is no variation where the MC gets in on the action (or the girls do each other), it's purely the other guy.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's a non-cannon scene a supporter commissioned awhile back. I think it triggers after Jacky gives Joey, Tony's note.
You can replay it in the gallery under the NTR section.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Need help, because after I bought the wine, I can't take it from the warehouse. :cry:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9263, in <module>
File "game/New_inventory.rpy", line 85, in add
KeyError: 'Wine'

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Need help, because after I bought the wine, I can't take it from the warehouse. :cry:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 9263, in <module>
File "game/New_inventory.rpy", line 85, in add
KeyError: 'Wine'
Take a look at this post and hopefully it'll explain your error.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-08_v4b-willtylor.24965/post-12005252
Not sure what the issue was but I picked up three bottles for you which will be all you'll need to finish the Cami event.
Strenif wouldn't get the same error using your save since that error isn't stuck in his persistent data.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
OK thank you WillTylor. I read it and it explains my error message very well. However, that doesn't solve my problem. Now would I really have to go and delete the entire game saves, including almost 500 saved files, and start all over again? :eek:
Does anyone have mercy with me and can send me the savefiles or a status around the latest updates? :cry:

Take a look at this post and hopefully it'll explain your error.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-08_v4b-willtylor.24965/post-12005252

Strenif wouldn't get the same error using your save since that error isn't stuck in his persistent data.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
OK thank you WillTylor. I read it and it explains my error message very well. However, that doesn't solve my problem. Now would I really have to go and delete the entire game saves, including almost 500 saved files, and start all over again? :eek:
Does anyone have mercy with me and can send me the savefiles or a status around the latest updates? :cry:
Uh... Hash? Scroll back up to my post.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
strenif Thank you and I must be very blind, you know all the tears :cry::ROFLMAO:

But as WillTyler mentioned in his post. That's not the problem, because the persistent file is infected.
I've loaded the save file but hadn't got any wine.

So please be so kind and send me your persistent file?

Uh... Hash? Scroll back up to my post.

Reactions: strenif

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
strenif Thank you and I must be very blind, you know all the tears :cry::ROFLMAO:

But as WillTyler mentioned in his post. That's not the problem, because the persistent file is infected.
I've loaded the save file but hadn't got any wine.

So please be so kind and send me your persistent file?
500 saves? yikes!

Try using Universal Ren'Py Mod to add the wine to you inventory.

Search for "wine" in Universal Ren'Py Mod and change these 2 variables

inventory.items_amount["Wine"]

and

invwine

Change 0 to whatever the amount you want to have.

Good luck in saving all those 500 files.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
No, I don't wanna play it from the start. So only have to modify the last save.
And did it with the Mod:
1699279668286.png

But:
1699279794457.png

Did I something wrong?

500 saves? yikes!

Try using Universal Ren'Py Mod to add the wine to you inventory.

Search for "wine" in Universal Ren'Py Mod and change these 2 variables

inventory.items_amount["Wine"]

and

invwine

Change 0 to whatever the amount you want to have.

Good luck in saving all those 500 files.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes