xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not sure if I'm missing something but I'm at the point where Jacky is not talking to the MC anymore and it's been like this for two weeks. Is there a time where I can break this cycle or does it come on its own?
It comes on it's own

Reactions: Renrut

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Technically, both dates can lead to NTR.
If Jacky sucked off Joey in his office, he will fuck her picking the expensive date.
If Matt won the election, he'll fuck Jacky on the cheep date.
If Ryan was able to help Lauren win the election and kept Joey away from Jacky, only he'll fuck her on both dates.
So the gallery doesn't have all the scenes?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is MC's scene with Jackie enough? Or has it all just begun and it’s too early to play?
the game is for 4-5 yrs. here on site, and finally we got some Jackie pussy ! Now only Mandy and Auntie missing oh and the wholesome threesomes or foursomes....aaaand more lewd cosplay stuff :devilish: :devilish: :p

• Wow
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
What would be funny is if the MC knocks up mom and aunt Cami on the same day. Then knocks up the other 3 girls during photo shoots. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What would be funny is if the MC knocks up mom and aunt Cami on the same day. Then knocks up the other 3 girls during photo shoots. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Or you play the Christmas special ??? (will happen anyway) to be honest I want to see Joeys face when Armani and Agent Diaz get knocked up by MC :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
the game is for 4-5 yrs. here on site, and finally we got some Jackie pussy ! Now only Mandy and Auntie missing oh and the wholesome threesomes or foursomes....aaaand more lewd cosplay stuff :devilish: :devilish: :p
What the hell:oops: How long did the game last? this is really many years... I think for now I’ll leave the game on the plan, maybe when more scenes appear then I’ll decide to try to play)))

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Or you play the Christmas special ??? (will happen anyway) to be honest I want to see Joeys face when Armani and Agent Diaz get knocked up by MC :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
I want to see the dad and uncles and Joeys faces when the discover that the MC knocked up all the girls. I can see it now Jackie and the girls send a sex tape to her husband in prison for Christmas. The uncle gets the surprise of his life when he visits the cosplay page and sees his wife and daughter both pregnant and doing some kind of cosplay sex scene with the MC. And Joey walks in on Armani and Agent Diaz telling the MC that they are pregnant. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish: :LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What the hell:oops: How long did the game last? this is really many years... I think for now I’ll leave the game on the plan, maybe when more scenes appear then I’ll decide to try to play)))
?? did you only play Jackie path? there is plenty sex and stuff MC fucks both sisters plus FBI agent, plus Jakes mom, and Jakes Cheerleader, but ok you do you !
Last time I started a new was about 12 hrs of gameplay just saying.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
?? did you only play Jackie path? there is plenty sex and stuff MC fucks both sisters plus FBI agent, plus Jakes mom, and Jakes Cheerleader, but ok you do you !
Last time I started a new was about 12 hrs of gameplay just saying.
Ohh it's really fantastic! Can I be on all the paths at the same time? So that later I don’t have to save and go back? what if I then have to go through every path again

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ohh it's really fantastic! Can I be on all the paths at the same time? So that later I don’t have to save and go back? what if I then have to go through every path again
Yes, it all goes paralell only thing is the election of Lauren, read the guide or WT if you loose Jake gets her if you win Agent Diaz helps you to fuck his Cheerleader bunny
enjoy it is really a game for your humor if you ask me ;)

• Red Heart

BigBlanquito

Oct 31, 2023
Hey I'm at the Loyalty Event: Almost There but everytime i try to start the event it nevers shows up and its always a different scene with Mandy and Lauren, idk if its a glitch or something but what should I do

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
You can ask Sidney to work at the Club when she is in the kitchen in the evening (most evenings). There are also certain nights when the VIP is not available.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes