xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I am on the NTR route. At some point the option to start the election storyline popped up in class. I didn’t choose it because I read (or misread) not to start it unless you completed both photo shoots with the sisters. I now have, but not given that choice in class again. Did I just hose myself? The walkthrough only addresses the loyalty route so not sure if I need to start from an earlier save or what.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am on the NTR route. At some point the option to start the election storyline popped up in class. I didn’t choose it because I read (or misread) not to start it unless you completed both photo shoots with the sisters. I now have, but not given that choice in class again. Did I just hose myself? The walkthrough only addresses the loyalty route so not sure if I need to start from an earlier save or what.
No, you're good.

It's only available to start on Monday mornings in class.

Reactions: xert13

nukatexaswolf

Feb 11, 2018
I like this game alt till mom keep screwing son over. He pays a lot of money works to help and two daughter do more then she dose I would move out and take the girls with me see how mom survives.

Reactions: doccop63

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I like this game alt till mom keep screwing son over. He pays a lot of money works to help and two daughter do more then she dose I would move out and take the girls with me see how mom survives.
Given how Jacky acts with Ryan, I'm beginning to see why his dad was such an asshole toward her. If his dad got even half the treatment that Ryan gets, it seems that it was no less than she deserves. Don't get me wrong, I like Jacky but I'm seeing her in a different light now.

Reactions: Small-pp-22
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes