strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Given how Jacky acts with Ryan, I'm beginning to see why his dad was such an asshole toward her. If his dad got even half the treatment that Ryan gets, it seems that it was no less than she deserves. Don't get me wrong, I like Jacky but I'm seeing her in a different light now.
Sounds like you are on Jacky's NTR path. If that's not your cup of tea and you want Jacky to be more loyal to Ryan, try playing the other route by telling Matt to go fuck himself when he offers to help Ryan fuck Jacky at the start of the game.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Sounds like you are on Jacky's NTR path. If that's not your cup of tea and you want Jacky to be more loyal to Ryan, try playing the other route by telling Matt to go fuck himself when he offers to help Ryan fuck Jacky at the start of the game.
yeah tbh I don't know where these guys see that Jacky treats Ryan badly. I mean beyond denying his sexual advances and getting angry with him when he sexually harasses her, I don't see her treating him badly, at least in the loyalty route.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
yeah tbh I don't know where these guys see that Jacky treats Ryan badly. I mean beyond denying his sexual advances and getting angry with him when he sexually harasses her, I don't see her treating him badly, at least in the loyalty route.
I think a lot of people turn on Jacky's NTR flag at the start of the game accidentally. Maybe we should re-write that so it's clearer? Will originally intended Matt to be more of a buddy than an antagonist.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I think a lot of people turn on Jacky's NTR flag at the start of the game accidentally. Maybe we should re-write that so it's clearer? Will originally intended Matt to be more of a buddy than an antagonist.
I don't know man, a guy asks me for help to fuck my mother and I tell him to go to hell. I think it's clear enough, plus there's a warning, right?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Hi strenif, Love the work that you all have put into this amazing game. This game and Project Myriam introduced me to VNs. Please keep up the great work that you, Will, and anyone else connected to this, are doing. That being said:
Yes, I'm on the Jacky NTR route. I started the game with that branch. It just pains me to see that, after working so hard to get to her, Ryan has basically been kicked to the curb. There seemed to be a Little loyalty in the events leading up to the date, which I thought should have been the case, but now, it seems that Ryan has" let the monster out of the dungeon." I recall Ryan explaining, when you first go to the family portrait for backgrounds, that his father said that he'd tamed his mother. I guess now Ryan can understand what his dad meant. I guess that, now that she's openly getting some, she's no longer worried about her son's sexual health?

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi strenif, Love the work that you all have put into this amazing game. This game and Project Myriam introduced me to VNs. Please keep up the great work that you, Will, and anyone else connected to this, are doing. That being said:
Yes, I'm on the Jacky NTR route. I started the game with that branch. It just pains me to see that, after working so hard to get to her, Ryan has basically been kicked to the curb. There seemed to be a Little loyalty in the events leading up to the date, which I thought should have been the case, but now, it seems that Ryan has let the monster out of the dungeon. I recall Ryan explaining, when you first go to the family portrait for backgrounds, that his father said that he'd tamed his mother. I guess now Ryan can understand what his dad meant. I guess that, now that she's openly getting some, she's no longer worried about her son's sexual health?

'Letting the monster out of the dungeon' is exactly what we were going for so I'm happy to hear you use those words.
I'm not sure if this is the first time you've run into NTR before but if so, NTR is a kink focused around jealousy. So, if you want to continue on the NTR side of the game, please be aware that the events will lean towards the girls acting in ways that will make Ryan jealous.

NTR isn't for everyone. If it's not you're cup of tea, then the loyalty route would be more your speed. In that route Ryan is able to keep the girls attention and romantic interest focused on him instead of the wolves circling the family.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I thought yall were talking about that alien ooze monster.
Why do yall gotta be so complicated smh

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
'Letting the monster out of the dungeon' is exactly what we were going for so I'm happy to hear you use those words.
I'm not sure if this is the first time you've run into NTR before but if so, NTR is a kink focused around jealousy. So, if you want to continue on the NTR side of the game, please be aware that the events will lean towards the girls acting in ways that will make Ryan jealous.

NTR isn't for everyone. If it's not you're cup of tea, then the loyalty route would be more your speed. In that route Ryan is able to keep the girls attention and romantic interest focused on him instead of the wolves circling the family.
I appreciate your quick response. Until a few months after I started this game, I didn't even know what the Hell NTR was. I've got a pretty good handle on the concept now. I think there's some nuance to all of this (as if you have to micromanage anything else in this crazy world.). I've had some time to actually reflect on all of this. IMO, if you're purposefully trying to make someone jealous, or to arouse some kink of your partner, then I can deal with that, so yeah, I can see it being NTR. But, in Ryan's case, I don't think that she's doing it to hurt him, it's more of him handling his plan backfiring and subsequent disappointment of it going horribly wrong.
Either way though, it doesn't take away from my enjoyment in playing. I'm not immersing myself so deep into it that I can get riled about it in the positive or negative. I'm being very well entertained, which is what I wanted, and you guys have been Outstanding doing so.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

jealousy and humiliation. I think it is important to clarify that in case there is some poor soul who still does not know what NTR is.
:LOL:

Reactions: WillTylor
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes