strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
When are we expecting an update
Soon.

For up to date news and previews of the upcoming update. Please consider supporting us at

It help's keep this project going and you keep up to date on news, sneak peaks, as well as participate in polls when we need help deciding on something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terrydog and flxgrm

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
You have to click on the closet to the right of the bed.
There the bathrobe should be found and at the next breakfast Jacky appears in her underwear.
To the right of the bed is a nightstand and chest w/ drawers and the top drawer has her underwears only. To the right of that is picture frame and a door frame far right, but clicking the door area does nothing. What the fuck am I missing here?

Besides the fact that it looks like she's wearing the robe while in the bed sleeping.

Where is the closet?

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
To the right of the bed is a nightstand and chest w/ drawers and the top drawer has her underwears only. To the right of that is picture frame and a door frame far right, but clicking the door area does nothing. What the fuck am I missing here?

Besides the fact that it looks like she's wearing the robe while in the bed sleeping.

Where is the closet?
Visit the room when it's empty, like in the morning when Jacky is at school, then click on the top dresser drawer.

Last edited:
Reactions: flxgrm

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Visit the room when it's empty, like in the morning when Jacky is at school, then click on the top dresser drawer.
I've tried this multiple times and no luck

Bathrobe: After trying every day and at all hours to find it, on Sunday "early", first I have breakfast with the family in the kitchen and then I go to Jacky's room and in the first drawer is the bathrobe.
Thank you for sharing this! Finally completed the robe quest. Solution is Sunday after breakfast

Reactions: tatomcm80

ChiefMasterson

Nov 20, 2023
Is there a route included/planned where the MC doesn’t care who his mom fucks? I want to watch her become a giant whore without the sense the protagonist is being bullied or cast aside

• Haha
Reactions: GameRebel

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How to move forward with Camille at night after the blowjob after drinking a bottle of wine?

That's the end of her content at the moment. The next update will be focusing on continuing her story. Along with resolving Jacky's conflicted feelings about her new relationship with Ryan.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
That's the end of her content at the moment. The next update will be focusing on continuing her story. Along with resolving Jacky's conflicted feelings about her new relationship with Ryan.
Any Idea of when this may come to pass?

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
sorry, I started the game again after months. the gallery is complete (.... !....) but I'm missing several cards.... how can I unlock them anyway?

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Proof of Life (Feb 1st)

Happy Thursday, I hope you're all having a great week!

Strenif and I have been busy this week and we've gotten a lot done. As of yesterday, we've finished all of our renders and animation, and we've moved on to scripting our final events. That means we've scripted seven of our events and we've got to finish the scripts for four more. Actually, let me list everything out and give you an idea of what needs to happen before the update can be released.
  • Scripting for four more events
  • Scripting several placeholders for upcoming events
  • Coding the remaining event scripts into the main code body (I think there are six that I need to add to the code)
  • Create several new cards and add them into the code (probably 3 or 4)
  • Add sound to 10 of my animations
  • Personal playthrough and testing of all events
  • Alpha release to all of our BFF + tier supporters for testing
So, the meat of the update is complete, although this list looks kinda big, compared to what's been completed, it isn't much. It's still enough that I'm reluctant to make a guess at an actual date for a release. It would be much easier to predict if myself or Strenif were doing this full time, but as it is, we're never sure how much time we can dedicate to development from one day to the next. I'm making a push right now to up my earnings to a point where I can quit my job and do this full time. There will be some changes to how I do things in the coming update, which I listed in a previous "proof of life" if you've been following me. I'll mention them again when we're closer to releasing the update.

For anyone who is creating fan art of AFV, I wanted to start posting your art on our Twitter (X) account , so if you're creating it, contact me and let me know if you have any socials I can promote for you in my X post. If you'd like to create fanart you can find the assets for most of our characters on this thread on the F95 website. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-fan-art.75169/ You may need to create a free account to download the assets, but I'm not really sure. You can post your art on that same thread or on our Discord server. And Let me know if there's anywhere else people are posting AFV fan art.

Just want to thank any and all of you who are supporting the game, or have ever supported it in the past, and all of you who just enjoy the game and are telling anyone else about it, Thank you all, and I hope you have a great week!

Source:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: flxgrm
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes