Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
In your situation, you can trigger the scenes by opening up the console by holding down "Shift + o" and then typing "jump mom_bumps_sidney" without the parenthesis. this will trigger the Jig is Up scene, and to trigger the "Welcome to the VIP" scene type in "jump golden_king"
I was having the same issues and could not advance both quests because the Sidney talk about working at the club was not available. Using the console entries, I was finally able to complete both quests, but Sidney still won't talk about working at the club, so it seems I can't go back to the club for the other scenes. Any advice would be much appreciated. :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was having the same issues and could not advance both quests because the Sidney talk about working at the club was not available. Using the console entries, I was finally able to complete both quests, but Sidney still won't talk about working at the club, so it seems I can't go back to the club for the other scenes. Any advice would be much appreciated. :)
Switch NTR content on

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
Unless you can get your save file out of your phone and post it here... ya. Sorry I don't have better news.
It's down to Renpy being case sensitive on a single character in the script. Easy to fix on PC but driod?

Technically there are three but only if you play both routes.

The next update will contain more sex scenes for Jacky along with the update after that.

If you want a sneak peak at what's coming up you can check out previews of the next update on
I only play Non NTR route, so thats all for now then. Thanks.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well because its v .08 for a long time .
V.08 was the over arching Jacky series of updates. I think we've had three updates under the .08 version number.

.09 will be focusing on Cami and will also cover a number of different update.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Proof of Life (Jan 19th) for Supporters

Hey all, hope you've all had a great week! Sorry this proof of life is a couple days late. I know you're all waiting for a new ETA for the update, and I'm glad you're all as excited to see this update as I am to release it. So let me just give you an idea of where we're standing at the moment. First here is a list of new scenes Strenif and I have rendered and are done scripting.
  • New Lauren and Mandy shower spy cam event
  • New Lauren and Mandy masturbation spy cam event
  • New Sidney early morning event
  • New Mandy night event
  • New Cami's main story event
  • New Mafia Payment Reward Event
  • New Failed to pay the Mafia Event
These scenes have an impressive 23 completed animations, and most of them are five seconds or longer. I haven't even counted how many images we've rendered, but it's a lot.
Here's what we're trying to finish up before we can release the update.
  • I'm currently adding a small sub-scene to the Failed to pay the Mafia Event scene after a moment of inspiration.
  • 2 more Cami scenes for her event path.
  • New NTR Event for Lauren and Matt
  • Several small placeholders for scenes that are up and coming in future updates
In these WIP scenes I will be adding at least five more animations.
So as far as an actual date, all I can say at the moment is SOON-tm
We'll have some great preview images and an animation ready for you on Wednesday. Hope you all have a great weekend, and thank you all so much for your continued support of AFV!!

Source:

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
How do we actually get access to the cheats? I'm playing the SS version from the mega link here, and the upper corner of the phone, where there's apparently supposed to be an icon that lets you access them, is blank?
With how many comments are talking about it coming with the base game on here, I'm assuming that means there's a version available here for which that is true, but I'm having no luck finding anything like that through the search function, so I'm just kind of lost now.

(My main issue is actually that I'm at the part of the story, exclusively on the loyalty route in case that makes any difference, where any progress seems to be hard-locked behind maxing out the mom's lust while she's completely avoiding me, so I've stalled out for... probably 2 or 3 in-game weeks of her holding steady at 5, so what I really need is a way to actually add to her lust, whether that's cheats or some trick to get around her avoidance and affect her stats, I think?)

Reactions: modem123

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
V.08 was the over arching Jacky series of updates. I think we've had three updates under the .08 version number.

.09 will be focusing on Cami and will also cover a number of different update.
How soon can we expect to see Sydney and Jackie getting it on? The sunscreen scene at the pool was very hot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Proof of Life (Jan 19th) for Supporters

Hey all, hope you've all had a great week! Sorry this proof of life is a couple days late. I know you're all waiting for a new ETA for the update, and I'm glad you're all as excited to see this update as I am to release it. So let me just give you an idea of where we're standing at the moment. First here is a list of new scenes Strenif and I have rendered and are done scripting.
  • New Lauren and Mandy shower spy cam event
  • New Lauren and Mandy masturbation spy cam event
  • New Sidney early morning event
  • New Mandy night event
  • New Cami's main story event
  • New Mafia Payment Reward Event
  • New Failed to pay the Mafia Event
These scenes have an impressive 23 completed animations, and most of them are five seconds or longer. I haven't even counted how many images we've rendered, but it's a lot.
Here's what we're trying to finish up before we can release the update.
  • I'm currently adding a small sub-scene to the Failed to pay the Mafia Event scene after a moment of inspiration.
  • 2 more Cami scenes for her event path.
  • New NTR Event for Lauren and Matt
  • Several small placeholders for scenes that are up and coming in future updates
In these WIP scenes I will be adding at least five more animations.
So as far as an actual date, all I can say at the moment is SOON-tm
We'll have some great preview images and an animation ready for you on Wednesday. Hope you all have a great weekend, and thank you all so much for your continued support of AFV!!

Source:
so basically no story pèrogression at all and new content only for the damn NTR?? wtf...all this waiting for this? i'm pissed if this is what the update is...really pissed

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Other than with Cami, where do you see story progression in Will’s post?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Other than with Cami, where do you see story progression in Will’s post?
The story is told through events.
You complete them story is progressed.
Just because its something you didnt like doesnt mean its 0 story

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The Aunt Cami events are where the main story progression will occur in this update, and will actually be a pretty important part of the main storyline. Of all the events listed, only two of those have any NTR. All the rest are loyalty route or route neutral. I’m worried that anyone that gets so triggered from just an update post that has the abbreviation NTR in it one time, might just want to avoid my game entirely as there are chances they could come across some NTR themes.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The Aunt Cami events are where the main story progression will occur in this update, and will actually be a pretty important part of the main storyline. Of all the events listed, only two of those have any NTR. All the rest are loyalty route or route neutral. I’m worried that anyone that gets so triggered from just an update post that has the abbreviation NTR in it one time, might just want to avoid my game entirely as there are chances they could come across some NTR themes.
No need. Youve helpfully provided a Loyalty route option, so all is good.

Reactions: WillTylor

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How soon can we expect to see Sydney and Jackie getting it on? The sunscreen scene at the pool was very hot!
Hard to answer. We are for sure going to have them getting it on but we don't want to rush into it.
I'd like to have a few more events for them that has them leaning more and more in that direction first.
Build up some tension you know.

I do have a pretty good outline for how the sunscreen event will be expanded (glad you liked it btw), there just hasn't been time to add it in yet. I also have to sell Will on the idea first =D

so basically no story pèrogression at all and new content only for the damn NTR?? wtf...all this waiting for this? i'm pissed if this is what the update is...really pissed
Umm... Not sure what you were reading but the main story is getting a rather large event pushing the story forward.
Of the eight scenes listed only two are NTR. I don't what to tell you. NTR has been and will remain an optional part of the game.
Sorry you're pissed

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes