Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Hi, someone know how to get 'samba app'' please ? They talk about it in the walkthrough. Apparently it can change stats but it's not in the multi mod.
Next version of walkthur will clarify the need for the supporter version to use the phone app to change stats. If you like the game, check his two support pages and see if that works for you.

Reactions: Atlas555

Atlas555

Mar 6, 2022
Hi, is there ntr scene for Sidney in the game yet ? (Beside the poker scene)

Last edited:

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
Any way to avoid Sidney stealing your money? I was pretty much avoiding all ntr-ish shit up to this point and was hoping to keep it that way

wigglemania

Nov 4, 2019
Anyone on Android have and error buying wine? My inventory had wine bottle with 0 (not 1 like everything else) and I get a rollback error when attempting to pick up from warehouse. Is my save fucked?

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
When is the election campaign supposed to end? It's been going on past 2 in game months now for me now.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
When is the election campaign supposed to end? It's been going on past 2 in game months now for me now.
If I remember correctly, the quest line lasts about 8 weeks in the game and can be completed on a Thursday or Friday after morning classes. It's been ages, but after morning classes you'll see another option to complete the quest line.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Anyone on Android have and error buying wine? My inventory had wine bottle with 0 (not 1 like everything else) and I get a rollback error when attempting to pick up from warehouse. Is my save fucked?
This is a bug in all versions when using a save from a perpendicular release. If you were on PC I could fix it for you but on droid I'm not sure how to.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes