Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
It's in the game. On the NTR route you can see Lauren and Matt talking on the phone, sending each other nudes. If you check on Lauren at night after that. You'll catch the two fucking in her room.
Yea i know. He said Lauren sister probably Sydney. So i was confused at first, he got the names wrong

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
Is there something I'm missing for Pussy Blocked in the Bedroom? It seems like there isn't any time of day on any day of the week at this point in the game when the mom is in her bedroom without the aunt; do I need to progress the aunt's story more for that to change, or something?

Reactions: Aesopthe

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is there something I'm missing for Pussy Blocked in the Bedroom? It seems like there isn't any time of day on any day of the week at this point in the game when the mom is in her bedroom without the aunt; do I need to progress the aunt's story more for that to change, or something?
Make sure you've blocked Jacky from masturbating in the bathroom in the evening before going to her room at night.

Reactions: jclarke

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
One question, does the "professional" dinner between MC's mother and the school owner, Mr. Will Tylor, happen in this version of the game? If not will it be an NTR event for the game?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Another question is how to make Lauren, the youngest sister, win the election without accepting the dinner invitation from the school principal, Mr. Will Tylor?

h2812337

May 22, 2018
I have no way of completing Almost There. Mom is non-contact outside of dates, and dates reset libido to 5. How do you increase libido after the dating phase starts?

Edit: Oh nevermind. You have to complete the Sunscreen event like 4-5 times without going on dates first. So. much. skipping.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have no way of completing Almost There. Mom is non-contact outside of dates, and dates reset libido to 5. How do you increase libido after the dating phase starts?

Edit: Oh nevermind. You have to complete the Sunscreen event like 4-5 times without going on dates first. So. much. skipping.
That event is in a rough spot atm because of where the current release ends. Once the next one comes out, players won't get stuck there.

Don't forget, there is a build in cheat mod on the phone that lets you boost the girls stats or change what day it is.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Tbf the mc is kinda a sociopath but yeah...
Someone who has never tried and made mistakes, he is 18 years old, he does everything to earn money so that his mother doesn't become a prostitute, he helps his sisters as much as he can and still suffers as he is suffering, I sincerely hope for great revenge from him with Matt and that he succeeds be the man of the family and they stop cheating on him and give him what he deserves. Although the beginning of the game gives away the ending, as he himself says he is telling his story of how everything ended at that moment.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You can find status updates and previews of the upcoming update over at

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
I've run into an error with trying to get more wine now; has anyone else had this issue yet?
I can buy it on the computer, but when I go to the warehouse to pick it up, I get this error message, and it doesn't actually show up in my inventory.
Untitled.png

(I've reached the point in Cami's storyline where I have to wait for her to cool off after the BJ, so I also don't know if I'm even going to need any more wine, and definitely won't need any more until she does cool down, at least?)

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes