doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Hard to answer. We are for sure going to have them getting it on but we don't want to rush into it.
I'd like to have a few more events for them that has them leaning more and more in that direction first.
Build up some tension you know.

I do have a pretty good outline for how the sunscreen event will be expanded (glad you liked it btw), there just hasn't been time to add it in yet. I also have to sell Will on the idea first =D

Umm... Not sure what you were reading but the main story is getting a rather large event pushing the story forward.
Of the eight scenes listed only two are NTR. I don't what to tell you. NTR has been and will remain an optional part of the game.
Sorry you're pissed
Y'all quit apologizing to these nutcases. What they Need to do is grow a set of balls, or ovaries, if it applies and be ADULTS. Only Children bitch and complain about crap. Adults see a problem then try to Solve it. If they Can't, they move the fuck on to something that they can. Personally, I think that they're retards. If you don't like something, move on and find what it is that you Do like. Awhile back, I ran across a game that I thought would be interesting. When I got so far, it had a futa scene in it (at the time it wasn't tagged). I got disappointed because it's Not my thing but what I Didn't do was bitch about it. I just deleted it from my files and moved on, you know, like Rational people with a brain would do. I think it's waaayy Past time to pass out the virtual Pampers and Enfamil. :rolleyes:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Y'all quit apologizing to these nutcases. What they Need to do is grow a set of balls, or ovaries, if it applies and be ADULTS. Only Children bitch and complain about crap. Adults see a problem then try to Solve it. If they Can't, they move the fuck on to something that they can. Personally, I think that they're retards. If you don't like something, move on and find what it is that you Do like. Awhile back, I ran across a game that I thought would be interesting. When I got so far, it had a futa scene in it (at the time it wasn't tagged). I got disappointed because it's Not my thing but what I Didn't do was bitch about it. I just deleted it from my files and moved on, you know, like Rational people with a brain would do. I think it's waaayy Past time to pass out the virtual Pampers and Enfamil. :rolleyes:
As if there arent already enough those kind of games with 20+ girlfriends who are obsessed with only MC where other males dont exist and LIs are not allowed to even look at each other without his permission first.
We must not forget his big dick of course.

Like what else do they want lmao
They see a word ntr and immediately its hell.
Theres barely any similar games like this and they wanna ruin this too, thats some pathetic shit if you ask me.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This game would still be interesting without the ntr in my opinion, since the mc, despite being a manipulator does work to get the girls, in other harem games the mc meets a girl, he takes out his 15 inches cock and they fuck lol. In any case, many people are traumatized by NTR, people who self insert themselves because they want to and take things very seriously, it's just a kink ffs. This generation is doomed :LOL:.

Reactions: doccop63

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I wasn’t bitching. :D I just asked a civil question and received a prompt and thoughtful response from Strenif (thanks Strenif).

Oh, and I also agreed with his thoughts btw.

Reactions: strenif

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
i am running into a problem. i have the mod for the game. the two main objectives i am trying to do is talk with sidney at the club but she never goes to the club and i cannot ask her to go to the club. i ended up using the console to edit the sidney working variable forcing her to work, but it still will not let me enter the club unless mom is working. the second objective is having to do with the vip lounge, when i try to do anything when mom is in the club i get nowhere and i cannot enter with sidney. i think i remember doing this one before and needing to do it when sidney was working but i am no longer able to access the club.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I wasn’t bitching. :D I just asked a civil question and received a prompt and thoughtful response from Strenif (thanks Strenif).

Oh, and I also agreed with his thoughts btw.
TommyTuba, I wasn't directing my comment at you. I was just saying to strenif to stop apologizing to the NTR/non-NTR whiners. There're a few mods and devs that choose to engage their fans on a regular basis and I get it. I commend them tbh because, if I had something on this platform and had to almost incessantly deal with somebody crying about what they don't like about my game, I'd 1) curse them out, 2) have 'em banned on the thread and, 3) when nothing else worked, have the thread closed. There's a saying that, when you try to please everybody, you please No one. Therefore, if it's your VN/KN/Animated Novel, stay true to your vision. Sure, you welcome ideas and constructive criticisms because someone can see something that you may miss or that you debated on putting in or out but, who I'm talking about are those people that come into a thread and bash a dev, modder or game because it has something that they don't like. I follow you and several others on this and several other game threads, for awhile in fact. As far as I can recall, I've never known you to be that type of person. I was talking about the knuckleheads out there whom my comments applies.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i am running into a problem. i have the mod for the game. the two main objectives i am trying to do is talk with sidney at the club but she never goes to the club and i cannot ask her to go to the club. i ended up using the console to edit the sidney working variable forcing her to work, but it still will not let me enter the club unless mom is working. the second objective is having to do with the vip lounge, when i try to do anything when mom is in the club i get nowhere and i cannot enter with sidney. i think i remember doing this one before and needing to do it when sidney was working but i am no longer able to access the club.
This can happen if you don't do Sidney's events before finishing Jacky's content.

I've set your save to the first event in the club. Once you've fucked Sidney, go back to the clubs main area and talk to Sidney again to do the VIP section. We'll need to address this bug at some point but in the mean time this'll work for you.

Reactions: troublex2

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
This can happen if you don't do Sidney's events before finishing Jacky's content.

I've set your save to the first event in the club. Once you've fucked Sidney, go back to the clubs main area and talk to Sidney again to do the VIP section. We'll need to address this bug at some point but in the mean time this'll work for you.
I still cant pussy block mom in her bedroom in the morning. i blocked her at the school and in the shower and her frustration is at 10 but it wont let me progress with the shower and school until i block her in her room.

Last edited:

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
I still cant pussy block mom in her bedroom in the morning. i blocked her at the school and in the shower and her frustration is at 10 but it wont let me progress with the shower and school until i block her in her room.
I had the same problem, myself, and strenif helped me out; the bedroom block is at night, not in the morning, on the same day as a bathroom block (so block her in the bathroom in the evening, then go to her bedroom that same night).

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ahh, you've got to do it at night night in the morning.
Drop her frustration by helping her then start building it back up. Block her in the bathroom before going to her room at night to block her there.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
small question here...can we change the protag name or does anyone know in which file we could change it...?

damias

Sep 13, 2020
guess my broke ass is stuck as ryan then x) ill think it is the reynold familly to believe it is ryan reynold in is younger day :D

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes