strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am running in circles at this point. I'm tired of trying to complete these other objectives to get the collection over with. Are there some mandatory ones you need to get done first? I gave money and put up perfect posters for weeks and then saw that it said to let her start to lag behind for a couple of weeks to see what she would do. Now I'm back to donating money every week and putting up posters to trigger this election but cannot get it to start on Friday mornings in class. What exactly do I have to do to get out of this loop?
To end the election, go to class on Friday morning.
Unless you are on an NTR run, make sure you have won over the School Board member and got his support to change the school uniforms.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
To end the election, go to class on Friday morning.
Unless you are on an NTR run, make sure you have won over the School Board member and got his support to change the school uniforms.
I kind of made mixed choices throughout so I don't know which route I'm on. How do I get the option to talk to school board members?

And I do thank you for the assistance

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I kind of made mixed choices throughout so I don't know which route I'm on. How do I get the option to talk to school board members?

And I do thank you for the assistance
If you're talking to Lauren in the HQ, she'll give you a status update on what to do next.
Make sure Mandy has moved in and transferred schools to yours (if she's sleeping with Lauren at night she has).
Make sure you've shown Megan the footage Diaz helped you get of Matt cheating on her.
Talk to the school board member and then have breakfast and tell Jacky about meeting with him.

There's a walk through linked in to OP if you want a step by step guide.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
If you're talking to Lauren in the HQ, she'll give you a status update on what to do next.
Make sure Mandy has moved in and transferred schools to yours (if she's sleeping with Lauren at night she has).
Make sure you've shown Megan the footage Diaz helped you get of Matt cheating on her.
Talk to the school board member and then have breakfast and tell Jacky about meeting with him.

There's a walk through linked in to OP if you want a step by step guide.
Oh yeah Mandy is already transferred to the school. I keep going to the meetings but I haven't seen nothing about meeting with an official though. My problem with looking at the guide is I'm so far into it and passed some of those parts that I can't even tell which part I should be looking at to get back on track

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh yeah Mandy is already transferred to the school. I keep going to the meetings but I haven't seen nothing about meeting with an official though. My problem with looking at the guide is I'm so far into it and passed some of those parts that I can't even tell which part I should be looking at to get back on track
Post your save and I'll get it to the end of the election.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Post your save and I'll get it to the end of the election.
I'm playing on Android. Don't even know how to do that. Lol. I'd say you've already gone above and beyond to help me out. I'll keep trying to make some different choices in it to see if I can trigger something

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm playing on Android. Don't even know how to do that. Lol. I'd say you've already gone above and beyond to help me out. I'll keep trying to make some different choices in it to see if I can trigger something
Okay. Well you can always pay Matt 4k to get him to throw the election. If you're sick of it just go to class on a friday morning and end the event.

Reactions: fred9320

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Okay. Well you can always pay Matt 4k to get him to throw the election. If you're sick of it just go to class on a friday morning and end the event.
When I go to classes on Friday morning there's no option except for attend class. Where are you supposed to talk to matt?

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
No. Just a bj at the photoshoot. Where else am I supposed to see her except for getting screwed by her boyfriend at school?
To screw her you need to tslk to Agent Diaz, get the spy cam from her, install it at Girls Locker room, talk to diaz again until you see the footage with Matt and Jessica, next Day speak to Megan in class.
screenshot0003.png

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I love this game. So do all of my friends. I showed this game to my friends, and we decided to have a fap-fest together. We all got together and made collective decisions about what the MC should do, and we all had our cocks out and we jerked our cocks to the MC fucking his close, blood-related family members.

We had a great time, and we all agree that we can't wait until the next update, where we really really hope we can finally fuck that cousin, and where we really really hope there will finally be some lesbian tension between the mom and the aunt.
How cute....

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

John Nada

Jul 10, 2023
I love this game. So do all of my friends. I showed this game to my friends, and we decided to have a fap-fest together. We all got together and made collective decisions about what the MC should do, and we all had our cocks out and we jerked our cocks to the MC fucking his close, blood-related family members.

We had a great time, and we all agree that we can't wait until the next update, where we really really hope we can finally fuck that cousin, and where we really really hope there will finally be some lesbian tension between the mom and the aunt.
I love this comment. So do all of my friends. I showed this comment to my friends, and we decided to have a fap-fest together. We all got together and made collective decisions about what I should reply, and we all had our cocks out and we jerked our cocks to me replying to a comment about a circle-jerk while having an actual circle-jerk.

We had a great time, and we all agree that we can't wait until your next comment, where we really really hope we can finally hear about your next circle-jerk, and where we really really hope there will finally be some lesbian tension between participants in the fap-fest.

3.50 star(s) 116 Votes