• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

barney1333

Jul 9, 2017
I don't like ntr when it means others fuck instead of mc, but I love it when mc does it with others. For example mc+another man+woman or ganbang. This is cool

• Sad
Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There is in fact a mod included, but the WT mod for this game is now abandoned, it won't get updated.

I mean you can go here and search for it: Mods

Abandoned - A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

There is this mod that works for 97.9% of Ren'Py games: Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.1.4] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself) and same goes for the "universal" gallery unlocker: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK]
Thanks Sons...so there is a wt mod included??and i hope my saves will works now without any mod....thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I don't like ntr when it means others fuck instead of mc, but I love it when mc does it with others. For example mc+another man+woman or ganbang. This is cool
that is called sharing....and i'm ok if all those are optional...glad that this game leave to player the option to not play damn NTR for example..good works devs

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how to get these new scenes quest markers?? i only had 3 , 2 i got them done, the kissing (lauren and mandy)and kitchen(sidney BJ) but seems i can't get the one in the evening in girls room...i keep having the same HJ scene with Mandy till lauren is asleep...any help?

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
how to get these new scenes quest markers?? i only had 3 , 2 i got them done, the kissing (lauren and mandy)and kitchen(sidney BJ) but seems i can't get the one in the evening in girls room...i keep having the same HJ scene with Mandy till lauren is asleep...any help?
Check the walkthur.

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
I'm having same problem. I checked the walkthru on the phone, but still no success.
There are 6 Loyalty event and 2 NTR events. While there is alot of content - the entirety of this update can be done in 1 week of game time. The Walkthru shows how to do this. Do everything as indicated by the Red Boxes around day/time periods.

Use the prior save that is with the walkthur.

I think this update was well done as it sets up many possibilities now, all within the framework of the plot of the game (a rare thing in my mind).

Don61a

Aug 30, 2021
Anyone have a full gallery unlocker for the new scenes or a walkthrough doesnt seem to work from last save
I do the loyalty side only - so NTR events would be available via the gallery.

The App on the phone allows for a full gallery unlock, but the app on the phone is only available to subscribers to developer. Support the game :)

Reactions: stever
3.50 star(s) 108 Votes