Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I wish I could call myself a programmer.
Haz thy programmed 4 cash? Thy ist un programma!

Yes, I used to be quite good (self-assessed!) but if your program works at the end of the day*, you're a programmer.

*Or you can get paid and escape before anyone notices.

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
bought all camera parts in shop, seeing if it would unbug but nope cant access bag anymore lol also missing 3rd camera for jackie tried on non incest patch so far

attached save file View attachment 270274
Sorry, still trying to figure out this issue. Did you try to buy them one at a time, or all at once?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
cosplay scene isn't unlocking in the gallery, also lauren's bedroom masturbation gallery scene shows the shower one instead

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure but to me it seems some events are firing off at wrong times. Sister comes home to stay and it's only been a few days so can't do shit with Laura's subliminal messages. Sidney's peek event might of fired off in the middle of the day after school and should be firing off when you skip school wen to far to scroll back to see.

You can keep talking to the mom about the assignment and it never advances the time so you can do it forever if you want.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I like the game, the only problem is that the dialogues do not differ from the thoughts.
unlike in other games:
Dialogue.
(Thought.)

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
How do you get the fantasizing images from the first version? Were those cut? Where jerk off imagining your family fucking you.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes