Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I have unlocked photo studio, nr 20, but its not progressing to 21 or 22 or 23... up to 30 all ???.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok, I updated my link in post #2136 Click that link to play the most recent bug-fixed build. If no one finds any bugs I'll have it updated on the OP.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting the following error while extracting the game.

! C:\Users\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04d_patreon-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04d_patreon-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04d_patreon-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

Any idea?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm getting the following error while extracting the game.

! C:\Users\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04d_patreon-pc.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04d_patreon-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\AFamiliarVenture-0.04d_patreon-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

Any idea?
...are you trying to run he game from the zip or are you trying to extract?
if the later take the normal steps... Update your software for unziping files, consider to change the software (winzip, winrar, 7zip,...)
Try to redownload the game to make sure the file is not corrupt as stated.
check wether or not your Firewall/AV tired to delete the zip or contents from an extract

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
event 14 still not working. i read walkthrough and 1 scene i never trigger, it say " Scene of Lauren checking herself out in
the mirror." dunno is that scene that finish event 14?

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Ok, I updated my link in post #2136 Click that link to play the most recent bug-fixed build. If no one finds any bugs I'll have it updated on the OP.
Don't if it's a bug but no matter how matter how many times I do the kitchen chore, I don't get the Camille picture for it. But if I fap to it, the image
shows up on the computer for a brief moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Don't if it's a bug but no matter how matter how many times I do the kitchen chore, I don't get the Camille picture for it. But if I fap to it, the image
shows up on the computer for a brief moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like a bug, though I’ve never seen that one before. I’ll see what I can figure out. Thanks for reporting. I might have you post your save if I can’t find it.

TwistedTeddy

Jun 1, 2017
So i found this game by searching bestiality in the latest updates section. I remember last time i played this game no bestiality. So.... i'm just wondering if the game now has it or if its hidden or if this is an error on the site?
Any answers would help!!!!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So i found this game by searching bestiality in the latest updates section. I remember last time i played this game no bestiality. So.... i'm just wondering if the game now has it or if its hidden or if this is an error on the site?
Any answers would help!!!!
I believe the bestiality tag has been removed. There are a few scenes where the mc photo-shops a couple girls to make it look like a bestiality situations, but no actual bestiality occurs.

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck with Sidney after starting the cosplay shoot with her. There are no longer any more events that can raise her libido (the bed scene cant be triggered anymore, it says wait for the photoshoot). She has 8 libido and needs 9 to do anything revealing for the photoshoot, or 5 submission but she only has 2. Is there something I missed or what?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm stuck with Sidney after starting the cosplay shoot with her. There are no longer any more events that can raise her libido (the bed scene cant be triggered anymore, it says wait for the photoshoot). She has 8 libido and needs 9 to do anything revealing for the photoshoot, or 5 submission but she only has 2. Is there something I missed or what?
If you don't push her too far in the photo-shoot event, it will give her libido points.

Reactions: xvi

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
If you choose to end the first few shoots early it raises her submission. So you have to end the sessions until her submission high enough so you can continue and then raise her libido.

Reactions: xvi

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
If you choose to end the first few shoots early it raises her submission. So you have to end the sessions until her submission high enough so you can continue and then raise her libido.
Of course... I thought that because there were no negative effects from asking that it wasn't a loss. But choosing to end early had positive effects.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
I've gone through all the scripts for 0.04d and spell-checked, grammar-checked, and added in about 5000 missing commas (not kidding - there's literally thousands of missed commas). All of the homonym transpositions (they're/there, you're/your, etc) that I could find have also been corrected. All of the original text has been left the same - I did not make any changes to the dialog except for added commas.

@WillTaylor, I hope you can use this - there's zero way I can do it in an incremental fashion just listing all the errors and their fixes, there are so many small (and repeated changes) that my only option was to fix the scripts and upload a copy.

If people want to use this as a "mod", then all you have to do is unpack it into the game's directory and allow overwrite - it should just dump a couple dozen .rpy files into the \game directory, if you end up with a second \game directory inside the game's existing \game directory, then just move it up a folder. If you don't want to have it pre-patched for incest, just delete the AFV_0v.04d_Incest_patch folder that will get created when you unpack the rest.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Doesn't seem to work for me. I end the event early but her submissions isn't raised, only her affection.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
I believe the bestiality tag has been removed. There are a few scenes where the mc photo-shops a couple girls to make it look like a bestiality situations, but no actual bestiality occurs.
good idea ! at least something ( better then nothing ), the rest is for our fantasy. (y)(y)

Reactions: WillTylor

bendertherobo

Dec 2, 2017
Getting an issue where after doing the photoshoot with Sidney for the first time, after it plays the scene of you uploading the pictures, it changes back to early on the same day, and it's acts like the event never happened, waiting till the next day doesn't trigger anything and her pictures aren't up on the site.

As an add-on to this, no matter what time i try to do a photoshootwith lauren it tells me she will only do it late morning on weekdays and puts it back to early on the same day, this is at the how to breed your dragon shoot.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Getting an issue where after doing the photoshoot with Sidney for the first time, after it plays the scene of you uploading the pictures, it changes back to early on the same day, and it's acts like the event never happened, waiting till the next day doesn't trigger anything and her pictures aren't up on the site.

As an add-on to this, no matter what time i try to do a photoshootwith lauren it tells me she will only do it late morning on weekdays and puts it back to early on the same day, this is at the how to breed your dragon shoot.
Are you playing the most recent version of the game? We were getting this issue in version 0.04b, but it should be fixed in all later versions. The version with the fewest bugs is 0.04d-bugfixed.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes