VN Ren'Py A Father and Daughter [v1.3.3] [ARGOME Studio & Production]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Who else thought this story was about a man who decided to change gender, by reading the title?

Rotta

Dec 30, 2017
In English, he and him are male pronouns. She and her are the equivalent female pronouns. It's disconcerting to hear a female character referred to as 'he.' You might have your English consultant help you with that.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Just because a game has or will have a theme that some people don't like, doesn't mean the game is shit. The game just wasn't made with you in mind.
It's so simple to ignore a game, without having to say it's shit, and without offending the work and time someone put into it.
Not everyone speaks the language (English), so if you can't adapt to the mistakes, just look for games made in countries with that native language.
Not everyone has a (human) translator available, or can hire one. Especially those who are starting out.
So don't think that the world revolves around your navel.
Note: I didn't intend to offend anyone, but it's always the same complaints. That discourages many developers from being here, and makes them rethink whether it's worth continuing.
Facepalm (In this post) just shows the extent of some people's ignorance.
And what is wrong it ? If you don't like something about the game you can comment about it . The game is BAD currently shit grammar, back story is taken from avlon . Graphics are below par .you put your work on public platform it is bound get reaction positive and negative.
Complaining about other people complaining is just lame . So you should follow your own advise in ignore those comments.its so SIMPLE . You calling other people's ingonorance, that is just laughable.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
hmmm shouldnt't be a "rape" tag somewhere up there?

and raped li ? again ?

View attachment 3099919
Rape is a sexual content tag. There's no scene of it so the tag doesn't apply, it's just a part of her backstory. It's most likely the reason that she ran away from home and is with the MC now but JFC I'm not sure why the dev thought it was necessary, especially since you can actually avoid that piece of dialogue.
MC's also a cowardly piece of shit for sending her home after that. I have no idea how the dev thought any of this would be okay with what would be his core audience. All I can think is that he's only read a bunch of shitty doujins and hasn't played any decent incest AVNs and is developing blind.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes