VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Here's the nag-patch for the latest release of Going to Hell.
Sorry, I meant to post it last week but I got a little caught up in the Holidays.

Just unpack and dump the entire contents into the game's /images directory.
Overwrite existing files.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Jesus clearly stated
noone will ever know what he stated. all that is written about what he did or say, is written by someone else. and then rewritten, over and over again, and alot of politics involved from the very beginning.

Sooo. :D that one off my chest, guess i'll bookmark this thread. curious where it leads to.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..okay lil snag here; i can't download files from workupload. are there any alternatives?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
gofile and mega.
i was talking about the patch. haven't found any other than the workupload link in the post; nothing about the patch in OP. sorry, should have been more specific there. must be old age.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i was talking about the patch. haven't found any other than the workupload link in the post; nothing about the patch in OP. sorry, should have been more specific there. must be old age.
blame pixie not using more hosts.

tried jdownloader?

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
blame pixie not using more hosts.
tried jdownloader?
i don't blame anyone for anything :D
thanks that one worked.
issue with workupload is that it doesn't deliver if you block google ads and trackers.

since i use old stuff, i don't run any download managers of any kind; browser is pretty much locked in place, except for some security and no-nag stuff ofc.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
i don't blame anyone for anything :D
thanks that one worked.
issue with workupload is that it doesn't deliver if you block google ads and trackers.

since i use old stuff, i don't run any download managers of any kind; browser is pretty much locked in place, except for some security and no-nag stuff ofc.
I suggest using the FIREFOX browser.
Takes care of 90% of all that stuff for you. Including the Workupload problem. :)

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I suggest using the FIREFOX browser.
Takes care of 90% of all that stuff for you. Including the Workupload problem. :)
it's what i actually use :D
my settings just block off certain piggyback attempts, not just google's, also don't allow unencrypted connections, and workupload makes use of those.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
it's what i actually use :D
my settings just block off certain piggyback attempts, not just google's, also don't allow unencrypted connections, and workupload makes use of those.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's odd. I use firefox all the time with a vpn and never have any trouble downloading with it.
Maybe some kind soul out there can help you with a flash of genius. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's odd. I use firefox all the time with a vpn and never have any trouble downloading with it.
Maybe some kind soul out there can help you with a flash of genius. :)
current nag is on mediafire.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
on the common, i make use of the Donor DDL experimental feature, which usually lets me download content as posted in OP. that won't be spread to mods and a certain other things, as far as i know. so far, several collections are cached there, lots of games (OP content) are cached there, but no mods, no patches or other small things. to my experience, when a thread title (version) for a game is updated, the DDL cache would be updated i think within a day or so. so i have the game, and then usually ckeck for a Mega link on any patches, since Nopy is dead and i can make Mega deliver a download with everything else still blocked off.
it's somewhat tech paranoia on my end i guess. when i allow a one a thing, and then puff! that site wants like 845 more scriplets and whatnot from various adresses -not- of that same origin be allowed right after, just for one button do what it should, i won't have that. that's where it does raise suspicion. i've seen that on other websites that offer downloads, on shopping sites, news brokers you name it.
well, call me paranoid. i've gotten called worse. :p

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yay even more updates, just no idea when to play. luckily this will be 5-10 mins play.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
This game is Unnecessary
I can feel you others won't.

I really like the main game and story and want that to have sex scenes instead of a completely different game to have it

Doesn't it take more time and resources to parallely make 2 games instead of one

I just don't understand this and people blindly obligatively supporting this

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes