VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Giving this one more shot, several updates ago tried it and was really disappointed and seeing if anything has changed. Right off the bat I can tell its full of the same bullshit that plagued it before. Just serving as nothing more than advertisement to try pulling people to subscribe.

- Instantly starting a new game theres a banner at the bottom of the screen telling you to go download the unscensored version at patreon.

- Some of these renders...like seriously horrible. Wtf is this girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- This unscensored shit still is in the game from old updates

Literally every single scene in the game so far has censored shit in it. I have no idea how the dev isnt embarrassed to release this shit here. THIS is the apparently cleaned up version with less censored scenes?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I just have one question before I look into this game.

Does this have the same Patreon Pay wall BS like the original or na?
Patreon in my opinion should be about being able to make suggestions and Early access. It should never create a paywall to the content in your game.
Yes, take a look at my post just above yours, ive added screenshots from the current game.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Giving this one more shot, several updates ago tried it and was really disappointed and seeing if anything has changed. Right off the bat I can tell its full of the same bullshit that plagued it before. Just serving as nothing more than advertisement to try pulling people to subscribe.

- Instantly starting a new game theres a banner at the bottom of the screen telling you to go download the unscensored version at patreon.

Literally every single scene in the game so far has censored shit in it. I have no idea how the dev isnt embarrassed to release this shit here. THIS is the apparently cleaned up version with less censored scenes?
Also Devilrv

Have the two of you actually read this thread or used the search?

I guess not because IF you had you'd know the dev Pixieblink himself releases an uncensor patch (i.e. w/o the nag screens) a few days after public release. He also has explained his reason for the nag screens here and in the main game thread - again, either "search" or "post history" are your friends.

Ofc if you only came here to complain because you're getting sth for free (and from the source itself to boot) but have to wait a few days then that obviously is your very own problem …

'nuff said.

• Angry
Reactions: "Download"

Grim1966

Jun 20, 2018
Shouldn't. Just picked up an extra video card and got it installed and working last month so render times are more or less cut in half. It IS a tight release schedule, but I'll do my best to make it happen.

If not I'll just push the release cycle to 3 weeks between updates instead of 2. That way I KNOW I can pull it off.
I am okay with 3 weeks. Hell I wait 6 months or more for Amnesia or happy Summer to release updates sometimes to the point they are considered abandoned and when they do updates the are one or two small animations. To the point where I quit donating to them. So Just that you know I as a subscriber am fine with 3 week updates.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019

What can I add to this, nothing, well said

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 6

*** POST UPDATED 2023-DEC-28 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_6_PUBLIC

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_6_PUBLIC

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
AFathersSinsGoingToHell-CH6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for the torrent share, always appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Here's the nag-patch for the latest release of Going to Hell.
Sorry, I meant to post it last week but I got a little caught up in the Holidays.

Workupload
Just unpack and dump the entire contents into the game's /images directory.
Overwrite existing files.
Does Danny have a sister? Someone that looks like this maybe? (One can dream anyway.)

1703772698067.png

1703772736460.png

Reactions: ArhraCole

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
A patch that may or may not come out in a few weeks doesnt do jack shit for a game that is currently up for DL on here. People should know that if they dl the game now, its garbage and full of censored scenes and blatant in your face advertising for his patreon.
Right there in the OP.

2023-12-28 12.00.49 f95zone.to ec08a04309df.jpg

And I release the patch ONE week after I dump the public version here.

You're right. People should know. Good idea. You should go tell EVERYONE that

2023-12-28 12.00.49 f95zone.to ec08a04309df.jpg

means that the game is censored.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
for the 36,484th time.... if you have any constructive criticisms then provide them, if the dev listens to it that's good if not....

1) ignore the thread and by extension the game.
2) move your BS to off-topic.

its ridiculous that ppl are complaining abt his patreon in the free version of his own game.... were you born yesterday? if you don't appreciate stuff like that then tell that to the dev, but removing it or not is up to him. Just because he isn't willing to do it doesn't give you the right to be passive aggressive.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
oej: you should know by now that ppls like to whoine on everything even if it's free.
Criticizing/despising/making fun of - isnt the same as whining, never was and never will. In normal world people doesnt need to pay someone to have right to critisize work of this same someone. :WeSmart:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
oej: you should know by now that ppls like to whoine on everything even if it's free.
maybe someone reported someone else for trolling, or such.. then a Moderator could feel obligated to look into it (kind of in the job description..?), with or without comment is afaik up to said Moderator, but nonetheless i appreciate the whole process.
let 'em starve them trolls, and take away their tools.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes