VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
First of all, I want to thank you for the game! Thank you so much!
Don't get me wrong, but why? Why are they working on a sequel, a prequel, another ....quel when the main game is not even finished? What is the point? Okay, I understand that you can work on multiple games at the same time. (I'm not talking about whether it's smart to work on multiple games).
Anyway, without testing the game now, but just looking at the tags, this doesn't seem very "satisfying" either.
I would rather be happy if the main game finally takes the sexual path and drives the story forward instead of just talking around about it.
At least these are my initial thoughts! Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Try it out and let me know what you think of it.

Because AFAS would be cheapened by tossing in a bunch of gratuitous fap material. Because I can't figure out how to add some decent sex scenes without mucking up the main story. And it would also preclude me from ever releasing it as a main stream VN.

Tacking Going to Hell onto the end of AFAS after it was completed was the plan, but then there was all this whining about the lack of fap. So why not release it as a stand alone and keep both options open?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
i get it, really i do. just seen too many games go this way and never finish the main or worse fuck-up the main. but hey it's Your gig. and like you say. do it or don't do it, whatever.
Yeah, I get it.

Nice of you to not mention that Joob-Joob was left opened ended so I could continue someday if there was enough interest and I abandoned The Professor part II.

All I can say is I've banged out almost two years of updates on AFAS (almost all of them on schedule) and I am completely vested in it. With NO plans on starting anything else until it's completed.

Like I mentioned in another reply, GOING TO HELL was supposed to be something I tacked on to the end of AFAS once it was completed.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I don't know. Because I felt like it?

Why are you all pissed off that I decided to handle things this way?
Download it / play it / like it / hate it.

As you say... easy peasey.
I'm not pissed, I'm just skightly intoxicated!

Delighted to see what happens if..... or why didn't.... or maybe ....

Shoot 'em down Pixie that complain just by looking at tags and assuming.
I'm content and assured this won't slow down or desexualize the main game.

If these tidbits are based on ideas that did not fit in the main story it's commendable that a dev publish
and share instead of, like many other, constantly rework and let the players complain and whine about why
characters did or didn't, changed appearance etc etc, like in the original/first version

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
So let me get this straight, by the comments here and some big brain thinking of my own (im very smurtz) the original game has no sexual content and the dev decided to make this one with some sexual content in it.
WHAT A PLOT TWIST.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Because I can't figure out how to add some decent sex scenes without mucking up the main story.
Exactly. Given where the story is in the main game (imminent threat, end-of-times kind of danger and there is a clock) none of the characters could even think about sex, let alone have it, and I don't understand how so many people don't seem to get that.

Stick to your vision Pixie!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
So let me get this straight, by the comments here and some big brain thinking of my own (im very smurtz) the original game has no sexual content and the dev decided to make this one with some sexual content in it.
WHAT A PLOT TWIST.
There is sexual content in the main game, maybe not the kind hard corers might prefer.
There will be!
The main game is story driven, not based on the presumption of spewing out the most banged jizz filled twats

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There was a long Brainstorming, in the AFAS thread, ironically those who shouted and complained loudest, were those which were quiet at the moment to bring up Ideas, there were only a few users which aported with good Ideas,(which I'm shure will flow into this game) and even fewer which, having the techincal background, assesed Pixie.
I'm pleasant surprised that this came out so quick.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 2791500

Overview:
A stand alone companion game to A Father's Sins. Exploring alternative paths and what/if scenarios.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-22
Release Date: 2023-07-18
Developer: Pixieblink - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 (Initial Release)
Language: English
Main Game: A Father's Sins
Other games: The Professor Remastered - The Professor II - The Joob-Joob
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You had me at " Tiny tits rock"! Lol

I still miss Heather, though. :D

1690058962724.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SirLance

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
First of all, I want to thank you for the game! Thank you so much!
Don't get me wrong, but why? Why are they working on a sequel, a prequel, another ....quel when the main game is not even finished? What is the point? Okay, I understand that you can work on multiple games at the same time. (I'm not talking about whether it's smart to work on multiple games).
Anyway, without testing the game now, but just looking at the tags, this doesn't seem very "satisfying" either.
I would rather be happy if the main game finally takes the sexual path and drives the story forward instead of just talking around about it.
At least these are my initial thoughts! Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way:
However, it would please my fetishes already if this would really lead to something XD This Game here already meets my taste XD haha

Thumbs Up (y)
But only if you have the right Character like a (younger) Sister/Daugther - (legal)
What is the point of doing this game? Because it has tiny tits :p and more sex than A Father's Sins. :love:

Reactions: Pixieblink

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Looks to me like this is Pixieblink just having some fun with a 'what if' scenario.. With updates every month like clockwork on 'A Father's Sins' I'm not sure what the problem is. A track record of monthly updates for a year and a half should speak volumes to his level of commitment. How about we cut the man some slack.. If the content.. or update timeliness of 'A father's Sins' suffers then I could understand him coming under a bit of fire.. but it just seems to me that it's a little bit premature right now.

The stand alone was just going to be for Patreons at first.. but I'm glad he's tossing it out there for everyone. Looks like lewd is in.. without effecting the main story. Also that doesn't mean lewd won't be in the main story.. he continues to look for possibilities and opportunities.

Hell the truth is as this 'stand alone' goes along it might just spark some ideas for the main.

Devilman2524

Jan 8, 2018
the dev acts like the story is something out of this world when its just meet hot girls talk about boreing filler stuff watch them die or kill shit and repeat and he acts like cant figure out how to add sex scenes to the main game dude this story is mediocre at best and even then im being nice about it dont pretend like its the best writen story ever made no idea how this guy made it so far

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Try it out and let me know what you think of it.

Because AFAS would be cheapened by tossing in a bunch of gratuitous fap material. Because I can't figure out how to add some decent sex scenes without mucking up the main story. And it would also preclude me from ever releasing it as a main stream VN.

Tacking Going to Hell onto the end of AFAS after it was completed was the plan, but then there was all this whining about the lack of fap. So why not release it as a stand alone and keep both options open?
Well, I for one approve of this. There's no pleasing some people, so just do your thing.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes