• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2791500

Overview:
A stand alone companion game to A Father's Sins. Exploring alternative paths and what/if scenarios.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-22
Release Date: 2023-07-18
Developer: Pixieblink - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 (Initial Release)
Language: English
Main Game: A Father's Sins
Other games: The Professor Remastered - The Professor II - The Joob-Joob
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

thx, gonna try it~ :LOL:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I wish Pixieblink luck but pretty much every game I've seen do this has turned a good game into two mediocre ones

It sort of worked in Power Vacuum because the spin off was only for the weirdos who enjoy getting cucked

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I liked the teaser, the concept, how Pixie thought it out from the begining can work, (although, it just started with one character i personally dislike) let's see how it develops.
good job, Pixie

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I also do not understand why not to have put this opus at the end of the original game?
Since the MC is a Catholic priest in the original title, it is understandable that there is no sex.
Even if we see a lot of implausible things in games...
In any case, good luck for this Pixieblink opus.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Musiclover420

Dec 12, 2021
For all the complaints this seems like a good way to keep the filesize down by having the lewd content in a separate game. Also will make it easier for peple focused on the story or lewd aspects to get their fill.

And it makes sense to continue keeping the main game story focused instead of trying to shoehorn in lewd scenes to appease whiners.

As long as the quality stays the same and updates don't get shorter this seems like a smart move and a pretty silly thing to complain about.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
the dev acts like the story is something out of this world when its just meet hot girls talk about boreing filler stuff watch them die or kill shit and repeat and he acts like cant figure out how to add sex scenes to the main game dude this story is mediocre at best and even then im being nice about it dont pretend like its the best writen story ever made no idea how this guy made it so far
Soooooo
What you're saying is that AFAS is just like John Wick?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Everything is canon when dealing with alternate dimensions. :ROFLMAO:

Pixieblink what are the future tags with this one?
Future tags?? Most of them.

I SHOULD say NTR just to whip up the shit storm a little higher.
But no. No NTR :ROFLMAO:

Pretty well most of the tags, but it will take some time.
We're just getting started with Danny.

Seeing as THIS story is all about the fap, pretty well much anything goes. Hell, he's already taking nude photos of her and that's just the intro.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I also do not understand why not to have put this opus at the end of the original game?
Since the MC is a Catholic priest in the original title, it is understandable that there is no sex.
Even if we see a lot of implausible things in games...
In any case, good luck for this Pixieblink opus.
If I was to wait and include it in AFAS, it would have to be at the very end.

The MC hasn't even learned how to "Walk the paths of futures past" yet, it would be kind of hard to explain why he can sit in a dark room and explore the different ways his life COULD have gone.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Shouldn't. Just picked up an extra video card and got it installed and working last month so render times are more or less cut in half. It IS a tight release schedule, but I'll do my best to make it happen.

If not I'll just push the release cycle to 3 weeks between updates instead of 2. That way I KNOW I can pull it off.
You should have chocen a better model and a better character ,,, than this childish behaviour

Reactions: astabro

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, I get it.

Nice of you to not mention that Joob-Joob was left opened ended so I could continue someday if there was enough interest and I abandoned The Professor part II.

All I can say is I've banged out almost two years of updates on AFAS (almost all of them on schedule) and I am completely vested in it. With NO plans on starting anything else until it's completed.

Like I mentioned in another reply, GOING TO HELL was supposed to be something I tacked on to the end of AFAS once it was completed.
I would like to take this moment to say, I miss Joob Joob. That is all.

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
I don't know. Because I felt like it?

Why are you all pissed off that I decided to handle things this way?
Download it / play it / like it / hate it.

As you say... easy peasey.
YOUR GAME YOU CAN DO AS YOU CHOOSE MABE LATER ON YOU CAN INCORPATE IT IN TO THE MAIN GAME OR MAKE AN ALTERNATIVE ROUTE I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS AND DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY OTHERS DO

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Wont this take away from development of the main game? Or slow it down?
Yes I am already waiting for the word "abandoned". I dont get why creators do this. Already taking ages to put out content. And instead of focusing on a title, they do side jobs. Like, who would even give money for something like that. Fund smart thinking creators, instead of the milking ones.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes