VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I don't understand why all the anger. Afterall, this is just this developers way! Look at his past games, each one went through a little time off, if that is whgat Pixieblink needs to do in order to keep his judu coming so be it, enjoy, or play and give criticism like all developers request/need.
Great little side flow Pixieblink, enjoyed seeing mc in a different light.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I hear ya. Had a lot of fun making The Professor way back then.

AFAS is such a serious game that it's hard to slide in a little humor without negating the "end of the world - backs to the wall" main story.

Going to Hell should allow me more leeway for fun as what happens there doesn't impact AFAS.
I like the serious tone of this game. Humor... it often doesn't translate very well in these VN's for my tastes. That's not aimed at you in particular, that seems to be my experience "in general".

Anywho good story so far, I'm interested. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Pixieblink

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** POST UPDATED 2024-APR-26 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_10_PUBLIC

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_10_PUBLIC

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Last edited:

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Why are you all pissed off that I decided to handle things this way?
I dont know, maybe because you dont keep your words? Maybe because this way is way less immersive than if sex stuff would be in the main game? Maybe because of lame excuses that sex will ruin plot/immersion/logic etc in the game? Playing ProjektPassion right now, interesting story, great adventure, a lot of quality humor. There are actual sex between MC and girls in his crew, not a lot, because its more story driven game, just like you noted about your own game. 1691431713461.png
And guess what? Sex doesnt hinder or ruin immersion even in the slightest. Most of all youre distributing your game here on f95zone and not on VN resources without 18+ (and we both know why). Delete this few lame adult scenes and put tag "no sexual content" then noone will complain about your lies, excuses to not work on sex scenes/animations and general misinformation about what your product is really are. Then you and fans of your great work where "sex is bad, sex ruin everything" will calmly chill without problems.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I dont know, maybe because you dont keep your words? Maybe because this way is way less immersive than if sex stuff would be in the main game? Maybe because of lame excuses that sex will ruin plot/immersion/logic etc in the game? Playing ProjektPassion right now, interesting story, great adventure, a lot of quality humor. There are actual sex between MC and girls in his crew, not a lot, because its more story driven game, just like you noted about your own game. View attachment 2834241
And guess what? Sex doesnt hinder or ruin immersion even in the slightest. Most of all youre distributing your game here on f95zone and not on VN resources without 18+ (and we both know why). Delete this few lame adult scenes and put tag "no sexual content" then noone will complain about your lies, excuses to not work on sex scenes/animations and general misinformation about what your product is really are. Then you and fans of your great work where "sex is bad, sex ruin everything" will calmly chill without problems.
And you're pissed off and lashing out... why? What are you, twelve?

Guessing you played it. Suggest a lewd scene or three that doesn't break immersion and I'll include it in the final release once the game is completed. Or maybe even before if it's a really good idea.

I'm certainly not against creating games with sexual content, haven't you played The Prof or The Joob-Joob? And rendering a sex scene isn't any easier or harder than anything else.

Now is the time to cough up that fantastic idea you've been stewing.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
And you're pissed off and lashing out... why?
Its caled critique and I have full right on it, because I spent a lot of time on your game, because I didn't like your game, because I didn't like to be scammed, because I didn't like your lame excuses like "Desperate need of lewd scene suggestions from users in comments, because dev dont know himself how to implement promised content in his own game"
What are you, twelve?
yep
Guessing you played it. Suggest a lewd scene or three that doesn't break immersion and I'll include it in the final release once the game is completed. Or maybe even before if it's a really good idea.
Is it some kind of new trick to win debate by replacing responsibility of your own problem to me under the disguise of asking sugggestion and if dont give you one then Im automaticly on the lose side?)
I'm certainly not against creating games with sexual content, haven't you played The Prof or The Joob-Joob? And rendering a sex scene isn't any easier or harder than anything else.
Not against? You noted that this game will have this kind of content and 20 chapters later MC is still a virgin.
Now is the time to cough up that fantastic idea you've been stewing.
Okay lets begin. You explain that your story became so serious and shiiieeet and thats the reason that sex between charachters will ruin atmosphere/immersion etc. Did you know that human beings constantly fucking all the time? well not me for the last few months but still) Real life example, Im from Ukraine and here guys who come back on vacation from frontlines firstly go to prostitutes, girlfriends, dating apps etc, for the sake of a lot of fucking.

My friend saw a lot of ugly shit on war, almost died a few times and was heavely wounded. Guess what he did when he was discharged from hospital? thats right, he called hooker) So stop with this excuses that in your dark universe with dangers, wars, demons, apocalypse etc there is no place for sex because its unlogical in created by yourself plot and other weird excuses. Your game already have a lot appropriate situations for sex, especially when characters was in danger, almost died etc, right after dangerous situation is far behind, all is left is procreation instincts and a lot of testosterone and estrogene in charachters bodies which easily should lead to intimacy.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it some kind of new trick to win debate by replacing responsibility of your own problem to me under the disguise of asking sugggestion and if dont give you one then Im automaticly on the lose side?
Is this some kind of new trick that when a dev asks for suggestions and you come up with bupkes, you throw it back on the dev to try to avoid getting called out for your own brainstorming failure? You also say it's scamming — have you ever been a patron of PixieBlink? If not, you've not been scammed in the slightest.

Also, BTW, citing a completely different game that has a lot more sex has absolutely nothing to do with this game. Projekt: Passion is a sci-fi futuristic thriller not even set on earth. In terms of inserting sex scenes without hampering flow of the game or directly conflicting with character personalities, how you think it's even remotely comparable baffles the mind.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
FWIW, Pixie's patron numbers reached . People are craving some sexy times with the girls and it would seem that many players approve Pixie's choice of packing those brainless scenes out of the main game to the point of even starting to support him. So we get more sex scenes more often, the main game stays focused on its psycho-religious thriller aspect, and Pixie gets some more money out of it. Buut yeah, we've been scammed all over (again, it's always people who swear they just don't like the main game that much, after playing it for 20 monthly chapters or so - gotta admire their willpower to keep that invested in something they don't like)

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Is this some kind of new trick that when a dev asks for suggestions and you come up with bupkes, you throw it back on the dev to try to avoid getting called out for your own brainstorming failure?
- I came to the restaurant
- get food
- begin eating, but tast is horrible
- I start to complain that food taste like shit
- cook tells that he dont know how to make food tasty and asks for your suggestions
- I sincerely surprised that cook incomptence became somehow my problem
- dude sitting at the near table criticize me for my complains about horible taste and refusing to solve problems
- Finally understood that I confused restaurant with madhouse, I leave the building)
You also say it's scamming — have you ever been a patron of PixieBlink? If not, you've not been scammed in the slightest.
I was scammed by false info about game content, its lead to spending a lot of time in the game that I would never started to play if dev was clear about what he will do with his game.
Also, BTW, citing a completely different game that has a lot more sex has absolutely nothing to do with this game. Projekt: Passion is a sci-fi futuristic thriller not even set on earth. In terms of inserting sex scenes without avoiding flow of the game or directly conflicting with character personalities, how you think it's even remotely comparable baffles the mind.
I didnt compared genres, characters etc between this two games, Just one simple thing - both story driven games, one have sex and it didnt ruin anything, second game despite promised sex dont have it.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Feel free to not download it and not play it for free. And have a nice life.
Lol) Asked me for full answer and that all you can tell in reply?) No discussion, no arguments, nothing. Looks like youre already burned out because of all well-deserved critique around the game. Well dont misinform people and stay true to your promises in the future and everything will be fine;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
- get food
- cook tells that he dont know how to make food tasty and asks for your suggestions
- dude sitting at the near table criticize me for my complains about horible taste and refusing to solve problems
- Finally understood that I confused restaurant with madhouse, I leave the building)

I was scammed by false info about game content, its lead to spending a lot of time in the game that I would never started to play if dev was clear about what he will do with his game.

I didnt compared genres, characters etc between this two games, Just one simple thing - both story driven games, one have sex and it didnt ruin anything, second game despite promised sex dont have it.
Lol) Asked me for full answer and that all you can tell in reply?) No discussion, no arguments, nothing. Looks like youre already burned out because of all well-deserved critique around the game. Well dont misinform people and stay true to your promises in the future and everything will be fine;)
You: (nonsensical points and whine-vomit)
Me: (points out severe flaws in your supposed logic)
You: (point-by-point walkthrough of eating in a restaurant)

LMAO. Based on the "quality" of your replies, I'm happy you've signaled yourself as someone to add to my Ignore list. Bye, now. Have fun screaming at the sky.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
- get food

Nx03L8@large.gif

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes