VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AFathersSinsGoingToHell-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
damn pöixie, i already have like a half a dozen games on playlist.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
AFathersSinsGoingToHell-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for posting it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter_2
*** POST UPDATED 2023-AUG-23 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_2

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_2

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Dude just put actual sexual content for mc in the main title! Instead you create another game and put sexual content on that game! Instead of the effort you put for the sex scenes in this, you can make that sex scenes for the main game! I mean what is this? Why are you so deadset on not putting sexual content for mc in the main game? Let the guy live with hot girls and have a romantic relationship with them and sex with them. Easy peasy
Wait, isn't this the AVN where the MC is a fucking priest (you know, the lifetime career where you take a vow of celibacy)? Yeah, I knew that was going to be a hardcore blueball simulator with the first release after I realized that and haven't played it since. I suppose this "spinoff" is an attempt to not lose most of their other 211 subs that were foolishly waiting for something to fap to.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Wait, isn't this the AVN where the MC is a fucking priest (you know, the lifetime career where you take a vow of celibacy)? Yeah, I knew that was going to be a hardcore blueball simulator with the first release after I realized that and haven't played it since. I suppose this "spinoff" is an attempt to not lose most of their other 211 subs that were foolishly waiting for something to fap to.
A few years ago I would have agreed with you. But it turns out there are people that actually really enjoy a good story. Which is why they become subs. And believe it or not complain when the sex breaks immersion (doesn't fit the story).

So yes, it's obviously a way to try and please both crowds. And it's fun. Or at least I think so. It allows me to slide in all the Fap I want with ideas that I couldn't use in the main game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter_2
Thanks, that's awesome! Again. :)
If anyone is enjoying the Spanish version, like his post to let him know it's appreciated.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I played this game for 10 seconds and then closed it.
This had 2 reasons:
1: The intro says that the game takes place after the Trinity Wars. Since the main game is not finished yet, I did not want to spoil myself with details.
2: The game clearly lacks content.

Apart from a good story, there is no incentive to play the games so far. When I want to play a game, I usually have a goal, what I want to achieve in the game. Of course, the question is what that goal should be. But actually this is self-explanatory when you think about what kind of community this is, right?
But since both goals are not achieved (at least at the moment), I only watch the 2 games.

And by the way, I do NOT think that sex ruins a game, at least not if it is integrated into the story in a believable way. I think it's much worse when you deliberately ignore that human factor. That was one of the reasons why I stumbled into this community back then, because I was looking for games that didn't hold back in this respect!
At least, that's my opinion.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this game for 10 seconds and then closed it.
This had 2 reasons:
1: The intro says that the game takes place after the Trinity Wars. Since the main game is not finished yet, I did not want to spoil myself with details.
2: The game clearly lacks content.
1. parallel universe so what heppened on this game's past might not happen in og's time line.
2. this is 2nd update so there can't be that much content.
3. if you had played any of pix's games then you would know that his games are slowburns and it takes quite a while that mc gets pussy.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
1. parallel universe so what heppened on this game's past might not happen in og's time line.
3. if you had played any of pix's games then you would know that his games are slowburns and it takes quite a while that mc gets pussy.
Even if it takes place in a parallel universe, timeline, dimension, toilet, etc., that doesn't mean I have to play it. It doesn't mean I have to play it. I for one prefer to play sequels, prequels, other sequels in chronological order. That is, if that game comes after the main game in the timeline, then I play it after the main game. It's that simple.

Well that's what I'm saying ....

Well, how do you know what I played and what I didn't? But never mind. Just for the record, I've at least played the main game, and it's been on my watchlist for a while. Still, I can write my opinion regardless of what I've played and regardless of how quickly content is released. This is a forum, in a forum you can freely express your opinion about something and that's exactly what I did. I even implied in the last sentence that it was just my opinion.

Anyway, it does not matter. I just thought I would respond to the comment that was addressed directly to me. I have already expressed my opinion. So that is settled for me. Let's see, maybe I'll write something again in the next release.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes