VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Wow ok. Nobody said you can't give your opinion. That are your words, but to be fair yours are rather slim on subject aka only single complain post that don't add any value to the thread. (That is mine opinion.) The dude calling you out in a funny matter btw. giving his optinion on your posts. Unlike you he's not personally attacking you or anyone else.

The moment someone gives his opinion on your posts you go ballistic and start a personal attack. So it seems you're the only one who's allowed to give your opinion. Yeah that not hypocritical at all.
Not personally attacking by listing any negative thing I have said and basically trying to shame me? Ok. You do you bud.

• Angry
Reactions: Ogre and stansfield

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
What if scenario doesn't really of interest to me. Shame really as i thought the main title had promise and was hoping it was actually going to move forward and get past the slow burn.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
1. parallel universe so what heppened on this game's past might not happen in og's time line.
2. this is 2nd update so there can't be that much content.
3. if you had played any of pix's games then you would know that his games are slowburns and it takes quite a while that mc gets pussy.
In the past, yes. Slow burns all the way.
But this one is just for fun and the lewd scenes. Going to Hell is going to.... get lewder a lot faster than my previous games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the past, yes. Slow burns all the way.
But this one is just for fun and the lewd scenes. Going to Hell is going to.... get lewder a lot faster than my previous games.
pfffffffffffffffffffffft.

2nd update and we barely got to 2nd base.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Hello Pixieblink !
Congratulations to your 'Going to hell' game offshoot! Danny is a really lovely and witty wrote Character, I love her! All the dialogue and the story are very funny!!! Go on this way, thank you very much!
The 'Helping Big Brother arrest people since 2005' line under the 'Foople' searchmachine on danny's computer gets me! LOL!!! Incredibly Funny!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Going to Hell Chapter 3 previews.
Available NOW on our

Two different paths available, depending on if you chose to sign the contract or not.

day03_516.jpg
day03_106.jpg day03_131.jpg day03_138.jpg day03_500.jpg day03_505.jpg day03_610.jpg gth_day02alt_104.jpg gth_day02alt_213.jpg gth_day02alt_216.jpg gth_day02alt_246.jpg

Reactions: hoborg

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
OP updated with chapter 3.
Uh, there's a ton of animations in this one.

Along with a choice to either cum on Danny's face / tits.

day03_516.jpg day03_610.jpg

The game splits into two different story lines in chapter 1 - depending on if you signed the contract with Danny or not. There is a menu choice at the very end of the game that offers to return you to where the story branches so you can explore the alternative story line. If you want to.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish Translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter_3
*** POST UPDATED 2023-SEP-19 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_3_PUBLIC

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_3_PUBLIC

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Oof the only positive review mentions this game is "stupid" :HideThePain: I played through some of the main game when it first came out but wasn't super for me. Seeing people riled up in a unique way has been interesting though so you earn a good luck for that

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AFathersSinsGoingToHell-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pixieblink

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oof the only positive review mentions this game is "stupid" :HideThePain: I played through some of the main game when it first came out but wasn't super for me. Seeing people riled up in a unique way has been interesting though so you earn a good luck for that
To be fair, there are only 3 reviews in total. Also, I would point out that it seems like the main complaints are either "Why couldn't there be more sexual content in the original game?" (which has absolutely nothing to do with this game) and "Why is this claimed to be standalone when you have references to the other game?" (which is like any standalone Star Wars novel ever written). So while I obviously can't say whether you would or would not like the game, I'm not sure how much I would rely on them to know about the quality of the game. That said, though, this game is meant to be silly and somewhat ridiculous. If that's not something you'd enjoy, you might want to skip this spin-off.

Reactions: Hordragg
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes