2.40 star(s) 10 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ty!
a "censored" tag here would be nice then..
aaaaand, i'd never support a dev that forces me to, so - whatever.
It's not always censored. Pixieblink has been releasing an uncensored patch after a couple of weeks of the censored version being on F95. So you could always just wait for the patch and then apply it. The fact that it gets provided soon is also why the censored tag is not applied to this game, since it's only initially and temporarily censored.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
It's not always censored. Pixieblink has been releasing an uncensored patch after a couple of weeks of the censored version being on F95. So you could always just wait for the patch and then apply it. The fact that it gets provided soon is also why the censored tag is not applied to this game, since it's only initially and temporarily censored.
Its still misleading as seen here. It frankly should have the tag until the content isnt in the game anymore like every other tag.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yes. Going to Hell is a side project.

I've kept A FATHER'S SINS rolling with just a minor delay last month, all caught up now.

GOING TO HELL's update wasn't anywhere near ready to go, so I decided to roll what I had into the next update, which will be July 15th.

In other words I had to skip an update for this game, and the next one will be larger than usual.
Still hoping for the De-Nag for Ch 10.

Reactions: F1forhalp

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Its still misleading as seen here. It frankly should have the tag until the content isnt in the game anymore like every other tag.
Agree to disagree. Having the tag applied, then removed, then applied, then removed— I think that's far more confusing than just having the tag not on here and having folks wait a couple of weeks for the uncensored version.

Reactions: Baalzie and WaltS

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Really just to show you this Miss Bee, this is a new patch, I hope it can only be seen for a short time

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
You really don't understand how the tags here work do you? It's not something that gets changed on a weekly basis for each game... A majority of the time there's no censorship for this game, I assume you're one of those that want an abandoned tag on everything that doesn't update with a single render every week too?

Just... Chill bro!
Calm down lad!
Touch grass.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Pixieblink ; Kudos, great work (means something from me bcs, I don't really like Danny and her atitude, bad memories) I played it, and I did enjoy it to the fullest, the humor was gorgerous, and I liked the H scenes really exellent work ! you nailed it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pixieblink

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter_11-public

*** POST UPDATED 2024-JUL-22 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_11-public-free-version

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_11-public-free-version

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pixieblink

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ty!
a "censored" tag here would be nice then..
aaaaand, i'd never support a dev that forces me to, so - whatever.
well supporters aka patrons get uncensored version on release day and rest get it 2 weeks later.

about tags: if game has virgin tag (not sure if there's that) and then mc fucks with girl should tag be removed then?

if you really want censored tag (even there'll be patch later) then feel free to open ticket and request that tag.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
well supporters aka patrons get uncensored version on release day and rest get it 2 weeks later.
irrelevant. even if not in the tags it should say somewhere

about tags: if game has virgin tag (not sure if there's that) and then mc fucks with girl should tag be removed then?
no. this is what "virgin" means - it's in the game, not everywhere in the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
irrelevant. even if not in the tags it should say somewhere

no. this is what "virgin" means - it's in the game, not everywhere in the game.
1. maybe but doubt mods want to add and remove censored tag every 2 weeks.
2. true but there are players who take tags literally and to those mmc should fuck virgins quite a much.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
imagine you have to work on two games that are almost the same but one of them gets the sex scenes that were promised in the other one. :WeSmart:
Except they weren't. If you read the dev notes it clearly says A FATHER'S SINS was never planned as a fap game.

I've already made a couple of those. Going to Hell is another one. But AFAS was always intended to be be a story first VN with some adult elements, not a "bust out the lube & the paper towels" kind of game.

I certainly understand it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but I hardly feel that you've been tricked into playing it with false promises.

2.40 star(s) 10 Votes