2.40 star(s) 10 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sorry there are no adult female characters. After all, this is a game for adults. :unsure:
there is 2 but 1 is cripple and other is semi-goddess and 3rd is near corpse. mc and girls will have quality time after war is won.

jonthemac1

Jun 9, 2024
Dude just put actual sexual content for mc in the main title! Instead you create another game and put sexual content on that game! Instead of the effort you put for the sex scenes in this, you can make that sex scenes for the main game! I mean what is this? Why are you so deadset on not putting sexual content for mc in the main game? Let the guy live with hot girls and have a romantic relationship with them and sex with them. Easy peasy
True and girls in main game are hotter

Reactions: Storm_13

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
PixieBlink tends to put out an uncensor patch a week or two later after initial release to give the patreons and such time with the full game. Sure that's a paywall, but with a little patience you don't have to worry about it. It's not like all of the content can't eventually be seen with a bit of time unlike a few other games that are out there. Please give PixieBlink a little more credit and support.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Pretty sure you won't see any Minions get sexy in this.
Yay, I get it - different strokes for different folks.

But come on - Minions?! :sick::eek:

Edit - now I don't know what's worse? Wendigos/Minions from AFAS getting it on or the Banana-loving, Gru-worshipping kind of Minions :LOL:

But I digress - back to our regular scheduled programming …

Kahs44

Feb 9, 2019
yes and no, you can get game free but it's censored (sexscenes are mildly hidden) but wait 2 weeks and dev releases uncensored patch.
The videos aren't even in an rpa, just go into games>images and all the uncensored vids are just there.

2.40 star(s) 10 Votes