2.40 star(s) 10 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Peter Gabriel - Family Snapshot (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It's not always censored. Pixieblink has been releasing an uncensored patch after a couple of weeks of the censored version being on F95. So you could always just wait for the patch and then apply it. The fact that it gets provided soon is also why the censored tag is not applied to this game, since it's only initially and temporarily censored.
..just that the patch for ch10 never showed up here. leaves to see if the patch for ch11 actually will hit F95 and leaves to hope it will (if it's here some day) then cover ch10 as well.
or what am i missing here.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
..just that the patch for ch10 never showed up here. leaves to see if the patch for ch11 actually will hit F95 and leaves to hope it will (if it's here some day) then cover ch10 as well.
Of course I can't speak to that, since I'm not the one who provides the denag patch. I'd guess, though, that it's related to his post about some RL issues at the time. Plus, if it's been a couple of weeks and you haven't seen a patch, you could always ask about it. I notice that your last post on this thread was in January, so it doesn't seem like a lack of a patch for Ch10 bothered you until now. Don't take that the wrong way: I'm not criticizing. I'm only saying that since the dev frequents this very thread, you should be able easily to give him questions like this.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Of course I can't speak to that, since I'm not the one who provides the denag patch. I'd guess, though, that it's related to his post about some RL issues at the time. Plus, if it's been a couple of weeks and you haven't seen a patch, you could always ask about it. I notice that your last post on this thread was in January, so it doesn't seem like a lack of a patch for Ch10 bothered you until now. Don't take that the wrong way: I'm not criticizing. I'm only saying that since the dev frequents this very thread, you should be able easily to give him questions like this.
I've replied at least twice asking for it long after his normal wait period. He replied to others, but ignored mine for the first and second time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
10 had nothing to censor.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The link for De-Nag was dead by the time we found out it worked for 10, now it is long past your wait time for 11. Could you please reload what ever patch works for 11?
"Long past"? It's been 10 days. It's usually around the 2-week mark, so I wouldn't expect it for another few days, at least.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Okay, so I came to post the de-nag patch as promised...
And realized that there was nothing new that was censored in the last update. So the last patch still covers everything.

:rolleyes:

Here, just in case somebody missed it.

Hope you guys enjoy(ed) the last release.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pixieblink did the 2 routes combine now or what? also weird that game said on may update that end of update and on april save she fired mc.

anyways still funny update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink did the 2 routes combine now or what? also weird that game said on may update that end of update and on april save she fired mc.

anyways still funny update.
Yes, the path SIGNED THE CONTRACT has come full circle and
re-combined with the w/ DIDN'T SIGN THE CONTRACT.

GTH was always intended as a straight up just for fun fap game.
Designed so that no matter which story arc you chose you would be able to play ALL the content.

2.40 star(s) 10 Votes