VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yes I am already waiting for the word "abandoned". I dont get why creators do this. Already taking ages to put out content. And instead of focusing on a title, they do side jobs. Like, who would even give money for something like that. Fund smart thinking creators, instead of the milking ones.
Sorry, but your post is bs. Seems you don't even know the main game (it got regulary updates since the beginning). And of course you had to add the "milking" word because it's so fancy. I bet you don't even support one dev reading your post.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, that was interesting, though I guess spoiler for what happens at the end in the main game. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Still, interested in seeing what happens here and what will happen in the other stories. Thank you for this!!!

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
the dev acts like the story is something out of this world when its just meet hot girls talk about boreing filler stuff watch them die or kill shit and repeat and he acts like cant figure out how to add sex scenes to the main game dude this story is mediocre at best and even then im being nice about it dont pretend like its the best writen story ever made no idea how this guy made it so far
If only the game was not required for you to play, you know like a personal choice for you to play it and decide you do not like it and stop. If only there were other games on this site that have what you are looking for and are not story driven forcing you to read. It is a total shame you have to read something that is different from the typical stuff on here apparently all the way through even though you think it is mediocre. I am sorry that you were forced to read through it and also find his other new game and come to its forum and play it and complain as well. Maybe eventually someone will let you stop downloading the updates and playing them on games you complain about the dev on. Stay strong eventually thy will let you choose what you get to play.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i think some people are forgetting that the term "aduld VN" does not automatically means sex games.
games without sex and with violence and other stuff that is not sex related is still called "Aduld" material.
i like a good Story driven Aduld VN without sex content as much as i like it when it has both sex and story.
so play it or not but don´t make such a fuss about it.
and some devs have really some talent when it comes to storywriting.there are so much games here that shows that,and not all of that games have good renders or sex in it.

just ignore it if you not like it is so easy.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Blasphemy. MC is a catholic priest and there hasn't been any choir boys in the game yet.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
so good to see the cancel culturists are alive and well here, how can you bear to tear yourself away from real life to shout down opinions here??

Perhaps -and dare I have an opinion? - some people are frustrated at expectation of sex content in the main game, and following the updates faithfully, only now to learn theyve been wasting their time, with the content being suppressed, and now appearing in this add-on?

Reactions: Grimm96

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yes I am already waiting for the word "abandoned". I dont get why creators do this. Already taking ages to put out content. And instead of focusing on a title, they do side jobs. Like, who would even give money for something like that. Fund smart thinking creators, instead of the milking ones.
Pixie is no milker.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I liked the teaser, the concept, how Pixie thought it out from the begining can work, (although, it just started with one character i personally dislike) let's see how it develops.
good job, Pixie
I actually like Danny. Her freckles and crooked teeth and braces turn me on. And her tiny boobs are very cute. :love:
Wish I had the option to change her name, though.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
TBH I miss the Professor and its crazy humor.
I hear ya. Had a lot of fun making The Professor way back then.

AFAS is such a serious game that it's hard to slide in a little humor without negating the "end of the world - backs to the wall" main story.

Going to Hell should allow me more leeway for fun as what happens there doesn't impact AFAS.

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Just played this. It was fun and recaptures some of the goofiness of The Professor. And I definitely agree with someone upthread who said that introducing gratuitous sex into the main story would be hugely discordant given how apocalyptic it has become. When you are telling a good story you absolutely have to keep it internally consistent.

So Pixieblink has found a way to use up various funny/sexy ideas that he may have started with, but which no longer fit the main story and would otherwise have gone in the bin. Works for me, so long as AFS stays top priority and gets finished.

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
This game has the most distracting and in your face patreon marketing I ever seen. It had opposite effect on me then what dev prob wanted. Why would you do this ?

Reactions: StarHam

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
This game has the most distracting and in your face patreon marketing I ever seen. It had opposite effect on me then what dev prob wanted. Why would you do this ?

I don't think the nag screens do any good.
But with a Milfy City sig you should be *very* quiet.

:ROFLMAO:

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes