VN Ren'Py Completed A Favor For A Friend [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
An aspect that seems to be always missing in these typical NTR scenarios, is the hubby leaving the person they thought they new and loved was actually a streetwalking cockhungry whore.
Hubby leaves with the children and remarries, finds fulfillment in his life...then finds his ex wife beaten and half naked, and crying on the street corner with the plumber she cheated on you with looking on, telling her to make his money. Something that resembles at least a shadow of what really happens with decisions made by the cheating wife.
That's actually a subgenre in cheating stories known as BTB (Burn the Bitch/Bastard), and the revenge scenarios go all the way from legal smackdowns to straight-up executions. I guess NTR games don't usually have it because those that are into the genre are preoccupied with the cheating/cuckolding aspect, not the retribution. Only way I can see it happening is if the cheating happens in the prologue, and then the payback happens during the game. But then it wouldn't really be an NTR game, I guess.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
That's actually a subgenre in cheating stories known as BTB (Burn the Bitch/Bastard), and the revenge scenarios go all the way from legal smackdowns to straight-up executions. I guess NTR games don't usually have it because those that are into the genre are preoccupied with the cheating/cuckolding aspect, not the retribution. Only way I can see it happening is if the cheating happens in the prologue, and then the payback happens during the game. But then it wouldn't really be an NTR game, I guess.
I see your point...just seems to me like a missing part of the story, especially for stories like this one...I think it would help gain a larger audience adding something like that at the end of the story.
Meh, I'm starting the writing for my own game, MC will be the one doing the NTR'ing, not the other way around like this and so many other stories floating around here.

Reactions: mcclem5257

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Meh, I'm starting the writing for my own game, MC will be the one doing the NTR'ing, not the other way around like this and so many other stories floating around here.
Nice, those games (netori) are my preferred choice, so hope your game goes well.

Reactions: articuno0123

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Translate By Darax.jpg
A Favor For A Friend [Final] [Ntrgames] - Spanish Translation.
Hello people... new spanish translation of this NTR_GAMES game saga. It's a 100% translation.
I hope you like it and that you enjoy it.
As always, I want to thank the game creator for his dedication and creativity.
Greetings. Darax
;)
------------------------------------------------

A Favor For A Friend [Final] [Ntrgames] - Traduccion al español.
Hola gente... nueva traduccion al español de este saga de juegos de NTR_GAMES. Es una traduccion 100%.
Espero que os guste y que la disfrutéis.
Como siempre agradecer al creador de juegos su dedicacion y su creatividad.
Un saludo. Darax
;)

alex0128

Aug 17, 2016
I like his renders but this game and "Helping out the neighbor" is ripped from literotica. I hope he got permission.

Reactions: fbass
Dec 21, 2018
I like his renders but this game and "Helping out the neighbor" is ripped from literotica. I hope he got permission.
Seems like he's taking the text of someone's work and using it WITHOUT giving the credit! This is straight up plagiarism. I suspect he didn't think people would notice.

frock

Oct 29, 2019
Someone said this was the 5th from NTRGames ... I have this one and Helping out the Neighbor. What are the other three?

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
There will be a chance to have new episode with this very hot beautiful model?
Some months ago I asked on his patreon page and he said this won't be her last adventure. Unfortunately since this model doesn't have a "main game" but only little adventures the only way to find some news is to becoma a patron and ask directly

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes